6-ALL APART OF THE PLAN

Start from the beginning

Footsteps crumble against the concrete as Nash heads closer.

"What you doing out here alone?" Nash says

"Just taking a smoke break"

"you've been very distant lately. Don't break my trust for you"

"Never will, I know the consequences"

Nash nods walking away,

Emerton watches as Nash leaves and heads back to the team's hideout.

"What a fool" Emerton says exhaling his cigarette smoke

Alora will be mine Nash, mark my words

Two hours later...Meanwhile...Axel's mansion

Axel paces back and forth full of worry. Cedric puts a hand on Axel's shoulder.

"calm down Axel, I'm sure the stranger will be fine."

"I almost took an innocent's life"

"What happened Axel?"

Axel inhales sharply

"I was driving home from the club and the next thing I heard was a loud thump. I got out of my car and saw her lying on the concrete covered in blood. I hit her with my car."

Cedric pierces his lips,

"It's Morse Jones isn't it?"

Axel looks at Cedric nodding slightly.

"The surgery was a success!" Lilith says cutting in

Both Cedric and Axel turn around in surprise.

"I managed to stop the bleeding. She's been stitched up and is breathing very stable now. She needs a lot of rest but she'll be awake by tomorrow morning."

"Thank you so much Lilith"

"It's my job," Lilith says winking before heading back to the secret floor

Cedric turns to Axel with a smile on his face

"See, Lilith is amazing at her job. You'll meet the stranger tomorrow."

"How do I even apologize for almost taking her life?"

"I have no idea Axel but you've completed the most important step."

"I have?" Axel asks confused

"You made sure to get her medical help. Don't overthink it Axe have a shower and get some rest. You need to be strong not only for your image but for also Devine."

"Thanks, Ced"

Cedric nods before leaving and heading upstairs.

Axel sighs and remembers that her belongings are still in the car. Going to his car he opens the front passenger and grabs her bag and phone.

"Maybe I should get her a new phone," Axel thinks to himself

Slamming the car door shut, the bag falls from his grip unintentionally.

Axel picks it up from her floor only for a few items to fall out in the process. Axel picks up the rouge wig staring at the colour, his eye widens realizing this is the same colour wig Ruby had on tonight. Picking up the other items which were a red bralette and a make-up bag. Axel's heart races realizing he had hit the woman that caught his eye. Shoving the items back into the bag Axel slams the car door and runs back into the mansion.

Running up the stairs and into his room, Axel paces back and forth overthinking everything.

"I'll just take a shower and sleep this off"

Meanwhile...

Lucy plugs the USB cord into her laptop connected her phone to the other end of the cord. Smiling widely as she uploads the videos and photos of Axel and the car hit to her device.

"I'll ruin everything," Lucy says under her breath

Emailing bloggers anonymously, Lucy sends all the evidence through email. Satisfied with the evil deeds she closes her laptop and stretches.

"Hope you have a good night's rest Axel you're gonna need it for tomorrow"

~

Authors Note 

OH NO! AXEL FOUND OUT ALORA'S SECRET! WHAT WILL HE DO? HOW WILL HE APPROACH HER? LUCY SENT THE IMAGES AND VIDEOS TO BLOGS?! WHAT WILL HAPPEN? HOW WILL AXEL REACT?!

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON...

THANKS FOR READING LOVES <3