I grabbed a pillow of my own and crawled back onto the couch, curling up.

"I guess I'll sleep down here with you, so you don't die or something," I grumbled, closing my eyes.

My irritated expression faltered and my face relaxed. I let my hand fall over the edge of the couch and felt around, trying to find him with my fingers.

I came into contact with the fabric of his suit, my fingers gripping gently at it.

His face was what I came into contact with next. I patted his cheek and sighed softly before slinging my arm around the front of his chest in a sort of hug.

"Thanks..." I whispered. Then I let my body relax, and drifted off.

**

My eyes snapped open and I was breathing heavily. I looked around, trying to understand where I was.

My surroundings were unfamiliar for just waking up, and I felt something under my arm. I used my hand to feel what it was, and my eyes widened when I came into contact with warm skin.

For a moment I was scared I was in another dream, then I remembered where I was.

I'm in the living room...Alastor passed out after doing some weird magical shit...

I'm Ok...

I took a deep breath and sighed, blinking before using Alastor as leverage to push myself up. I rubbed my eyes, looking around.

It's dark.

I looked to my digital clock on my DVD player and squinted.

2:30 am?

Ugh.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up completely. I cracked my back and slid off the couch down next to Alastor. From what I could see, he's still out cold.

I reached over and turned on the lamp onto its lowest brightness setting. The dim yellow glow was the perfect illumination.

It wasn't too bright, I didn't want to wake him up...

I sat next to him curiously, looking at his sleeping face. His skin was smooth and free of any blemishes. I wondered if that came with being a demon or if he just has good skin.

His hair had fallen a bit into his eyes, and I reached up and pushed it back, letting my fingers brush over his cheek slightly.

Sitting here...like this...it's hard to see the demon sitting in front of me. All I see is...

Alastor.

My lips parted slightly and I brushed my thumb under his eye how he does for me.

I cupped his face and pulled his head to where he was facing me a bit better. My breath caught in my throat slightly, my cheeks puffing up as I held my breath.

I glanced down at his lips, tilting my head. Using my index finger, I pushed his top lip up slightly. His golden teeth caught the light and I stared in amazement.

I pushed his lip up a bit more, furrowing my brows as I leaned closer to him, using my other hand to reach up slowly.

I was just about to touch his tooth when he stirred slightly.

I froze, my eyes snapping up to his. His eyes slowly opened, the dim red glow gradually getting brighter.

My lips pursed as his eyes focused on me. We made eye contact for about 10 seconds before he spoke.