//11//:Home Sweet Home

Zacznij od początku

"Speak up, what's up?" Kubra inquired.

"You know what? Forget it. Let's get going." I stormed out of the house slightly pushing them aside.

"You know you don't have to be so rude."Kubra rolled her eyes. That, I knew even without looking.

The bodyguards put all our stuffs inside my Jaguar which would be exported in four days time along with the rest of our six cars. The three of us were following Mimi's White Range Rover.

"Where's the driver?" I questioned impatiently checking my phone again.

Nothing.

I guess everyone did forget my birthday. But how? I'm SAK. How is it even possible for everyone to forget my birthday. Ya Aliza, Ya Saif, Ya Aliya, All my friends, All my fans, My co-workers, My business associates, My parents (not like they even know the actual date I was born), My basketball teammates, My Relatives, My Mimi, My best friend.

My best friend forgot my birthday!

Now that hurts.

I messed up big time for expecting any birthday wish from all these people. I don't know why I took it so seriously. I feel so stupid. However, I'm not going let this ruin my day so I adjusted my outfit.

I was on black flare pants, navy blue turtle neck, my fav white Nikes, my hair was packed in a neat bun with my cute edges, topping it up with a white turban and a white fur coat over the outfit.

They all got into the car. I gawked up to behold the neighborhood one last time in my eyes.

"Goodbye, my crazy neighbors!" I shouted loudly.

"Shut up!"

"Get the hell out!"

"Whatever!"

"Goodbye to you too!"

"You shall not be missed!"

"Byeee!"

I heard different voices all over the place shouting back. My voice was very popular in this area considering how I'm also the best rebel and terrorist around here, disrupting everyone's peace. I love them so much,I know they do too.

The just won't admit it.

I smiled, inhaling the delicate breeze, as I entered the car.

________________________________

We arrived at the airport in less than thirty minutes. I had adjusted my cat eyes shades tugging in my hands into my fur comfortable coat.

Paparazzis.

We ignored them all through as we make our way towards the plane. Okay, call me crazy but they didn't even wish me a happy birthday. Yes, I hate them with my all but they should have at least passed a wish.

You know what? I give up.

Stupid birthday.

I made my way to my sit still with two bodyguards behind me. The glare I threw there way was enough to scurry them off to their respective seats. Pests. Just thank God I wasn't sitting next to Kubra or Mimi cause I'd literally rip their face apart.

A dark skinned doe-eyed lady with a lissom body shape was seated next to me. She seems to be in her early twenties. Her aura screamed Nigeria, don't ask me how. It just does.

Another human being. Awesome. Note the sarcasm.

I brought out my phone just to play a game or something as boredom was knitting itself into my head.