I was now in the market with hyungs
and we were walking around the jewelry section just looking at them ..

Hoseok hyung took one bracelet which looked very pretty , it had small stars and rainbows on it .

Hyung is it for Hye Song noona ?
( Jung Hye Song  , Hoseok's older sister )

Hmm noona doesn't have much jewelry so I am going to gift her this .

Ajusshi please pack this ..he told to the  elderly looking guy inside the shop .
He bought it now we were out of the market . And we were surrounded by many houses .

We were just talking when something caught my eyes .

Hyung is that Miss . Jae Hwa , I pointed at a house with a small window were a girl was looking out and it looked like Jae Hwa .

I think it is her . Suga hyung said .

Jae Hwa Pov

It's been hours since I got out of my house they just gave me food . I so badly wanted to go the practice today...

Now I had nothing to do so I was just looking outside from my small window . If it was a bit more larger I could have escaped from here .

I heard a knock on the main door.

Jungkook Pov

I knocked on the door and a middle-aged women opened .

Hello , Can you please the call your daughter we wanted to see her for a minute . I politely asked her .

Oh dear sorry to say this but she can't come out of her room. She disobeyed her parents for not letting her go to the palace for some kind of soldier practice . And dear if you know any of those boys who was teaching her please tell me .

I was kinda relieved that she didn't quit the practicing . But I was irritated by what her mother told.

But still can you please call her. Jimin hyung said .

Okay dear I am just calling her cuz you guys are really handsome * winks *.

We were shocked by what she said to us .

She opened the door of her room and told her to come outside .

Jae Hwa Pov

I could hear people talking but I couldn't recognise their voice .  After few minutes of trying to listen what they were talking .. Suddenly my  door swung open and revealed my stepmother standing infront of me and told me to come outside .

I went out and saw someone who I least expected to be here , it was Mr. Jungkook & his friends . I was more than shocked .

W- What are you all doing here . I  asked.. they just gave me an assuring smile .

You know them ? my stepmother asked me with a tint of confusion in her voice .

Yes , I replied to her without breaking the eye contact with Mr. Jungkook ..

Who are they Jae Hwa ? She asked me but this time Mr. Jungkook replied .......

We are those boys who you wanted to see .

My stepmother looked shocked and her  jaw was hung open on the air .

Mr. Jungkook came near me and caught my wrist and he took me back to where he was standing .

Jungkook Pov

Sorry but this might sound rude to you but I don't think it's your life that you can decide on what she should do. Also-

I couldn't finish what I was saying cuz I heard some middle aged man's voice from behind us saying ... What are you all doing here .

We all turned to where the voice came from .

Father .

Oh it's her father he came inside and stood beside his wife .

I don't think you all have any rights to say this . Her father said , we could clearly hear his irritated voice .

I know that sir , we were just trying
to -

Don't tell anything and just get out of my house .

I sighed and saw a smirk on her mother's face . But sir - ....
I was about say something that's when I saw his hands raising up to slap me but Jae Hwa stood in front of  me and caught her father's hand.

Father please stop it .Jae Hwa said to her father and her father gave a disappointed look before he could tell anything else .

Jae Hwa caught my wrist and made our way outside she left my wrist after a few hours of walking without uttering a word .

That's not my mother she is my my stepmother .

================================

A/n
Hello everyone , I hope you all liked it .
Tell me which do you like more chlifhanger endings or normal endings .

Vote or else you will not be able to complete your pending assignments .

Here's a K - Drama recommendation for y'all. ( Pt-1)

Drama name -Do Do Sol Sol La la Sol

Drama name -
Do Do Sol Sol La la Sol.
Watch it if you haven't because it's really good .

Love you 💜