Starter A/n (Pls Read)

(FYI this story had some changes to it however this story was also made before the game released so it won't exactly be accurate to the actual game. Like one of the things in this book is before it was confirmed that Bonnie was actually in the game so yeah. Yet I am trying to add some parts of the game to this book to make it at least slightly more accurate. Now to my original A/n before I add this part in)

Hey my pups,
Yep that's right in celebration for the release date we got 2 days ago at this time of the new Security Breach game coming out on December 16 2021.

So to celebrate I made a crossover story of Security Breach and FNaF 1 especially since I've been kinda on a Security Breach kick since the new trailer which is posted up top if you haven't seen it already.

Ok but for real even though yes I have been on a Security Breach kick I actually got this idea from the multiple oneshots I was writing that ended up becoming 6 parts so I thought I would turn it into a book instead. So yes meaning the chapters you are reading in this book are exactly pulled from my oneshots.

I haven't seen any books like this yet so I thought it would be fun to do one.

Basically my oc has been working at the Pizzaplex for a few years now even started dating Glamrock Freddy.

In enough time she starts missing her original animatronic boyfriend of Bonnie the Bunny so she decides to visit him again and rescue him from the old rotting away Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Bringing him home and turning the old Bonnie into a new and improved Glamrock animatronic.

She also does this because of the area of "Bonnie Bowling" in the Pizzaplex but it isn't open to the public since it's not finished because they're missing a Glamrock Bonnie. So she decided to fix that and possibly later on does the same thing to the old Foxy for her older brother.

Anyways that's what I'm planning on for this book but it might not be very long unless I can think of more plot so yeah

However aside from that I hope you enjoy