Pleasure for Twins(final)

Start from the beginning

"I know... but that day I'm in my gege's body......" Yezun said then he again feel uneasy..... and vomit "please! Master take it easy......don't take stress, it's not go...." Cheng interrupt by Da scream "aahh....hhhhh.....yez...aahhh......heeee......uhhh...lp" Yezun shocked to see Da who turning into a golden dragon...... "Da!!!!" Yezun about to touch him.....but it's too late for him to save Daqing.

but it's too late for him to save Daqing

"Da! Da! what happened to him.....(looking at cheng) tell me what happened with my Da!!!!" Yezun shout in his cries......meantime Royal Spiritual Master Sheng come there"If you have made a mistake then you will get the punishment...." Sheng said and Yezun frown "what do you mean.... what mistake?" Yezun asked in his weak state.

You have sinned by switching places with Wei on that holy day when he was married....." Sheng said "sinned! what you mean...?" Yezun sadly asked then Sheng told Yezun that Wei was chosen by God to protect the amulet.....and when he got pregnant and married the same man, God accepted that pure relationship.

But you offended God by switching places with Wei the same day, and unknowingly what Yezun and Daqing did that night was wrong......and that's the reason why Daqing turn into a dragon statue.

"DIDI!!!!"

Everyone turn back their head and found Shenwei coming straight toward them "gege! *sob* my Da....*sob* my Da gege.....*sob*" Yezun burst out of cries when he see his brother.....Shenwei hugs him and about to ask what happened......Wei widen his eyes and drop of tear left it's beautiful cage "h-h-how it's happens....." Shenwei touch his belly then look at Yezun "my b.... baby....mmm...nnnmmm" Shenwei cries and suddenly cough blood then faint.

"Geeeeee!!!!!!!!" Yezun scream louder and also unconscious there. Later king and queen come to know everything......what just happened to their twins, queen broke into cry when she find out.....that, because of switching.....Wei's baby womb transfer to Yezun's body.

And because of this Da get curse and Shenwei suffering with some disease..... Yezun get conscious and crying while hugging his unconscious brother. In middle of night Yezun come to Sky Temple....he knee down in front of Sheng and ask forgiveness, for his sin and want to fix everything.

Sheng know Yezun loves his brother more than his life.....so he think of something and tell Yezun a very dangerous way(or I call filthy) to fix everything. Sheng tell him, if he want to fix everything, he had to sacrifice his loyalty, kindness and most important the trust which he build up between his brother and his parents.

And without thinking poor beauty agree for everything.....Sheng smirk and give him the solution which Shake Yezun's soul.....he told him that, give Shenwei's body for a ritual.....which give immortality.

{A/N:- actually Sheng's dirty eyes were already on Shenwei, that's why he choose Shenwei as the guardian, so that later Sheng could take advantage of Shenwei.}

Yezun can't believe that Sheng suggest him this kind of solution......first he resist but when Sheng tell him that he promised already, and now If he go back on his word.....then the situation will get worse.

Without saying anything Yezun come back in the palace and found Shenwei awake.....Wei stand at the window and he looking outside.

"Ge.....I-I.....me....um...ehuu....eee"

"It's okay didi! I know everything......!!"

Yezun widen his eyes and hugs his brother "I'm so sorry

Yezun widen his eyes and hugs his brother "I'm so sorry.....gege! really I am.....I never thought that, this would be happens to you....I....am...sorry! sorry.....!!" Yezun said in his cries and Shenwei wipes Yezun's tear "don't cry sweetheart! It will be hurt my both hearts....." Shenwei said and place his soft palm on Yezun's belly. Yezun looked at Wei's face with questionable eyes.

"we start this together.....and we going to end this TOGETHER!!" Shenwei said and Yezun nod. Then both make plans to capture Spiritual Master Sheng revealing his filthy planning.

They do everything as they planned like, going to the waterfall......Yezun force on Wei......and most important killing their parents......Yezun had killed his parents just for the sake of appearance.....and later Shenwei cured them with the help of amulet, and hide them safe somewhere. Then they both switched their places again.....Yezun(real Shenwei) go to meet his husband.....Zhao Yunlan.

{A/N:- they again switch their places because.....Wei want to meet Yunlan with his baby, and also want to tell everything}

But when Yezun(weiwei) go to meet Yunlan.....that time their plan gone ruin, because Yunlan's father men chase them.....and it's cause Yunlan get injured and Yezun(weiwei) fell in the water. Shenwei(Ye) search everywhere and finally found his brother's unconscious body.....and take him to the Cheng.

After checking Yezun(weiwei) Cheng tell Shenwei(Ye) that real Shenwei suffer with some kind of illness.....because of his pregnancy and if we didn't do anything.....it might be we lose the baby! Real Yezun understand everything and when real Wei got conscious......they immediately switched their places back.....for saving the baby.

Then once again start their plan to track Sheng, because he missing.....and also some information of the amulet. Shenwei call the guardian for meeting and tell everything to them.....after listening Wei, they all feels bad for the twins and the poor Daqing. But they all promised to help their twins prince.....whenever they need them.

Flashback Ends....

(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)

Hi!

I'm sorry for my mistake....🙏🙏

Thank you....❤