My thoughts were now interrupted by none other than Baal.

<"OI kid, you shouldn't worry too much about that, I mean you may be right but trust me your in the territory of the younger sister of one of the four great satans and the leader to boot, not only that you're already strong enough to defeat some lower-class opponents trust me so you don't have to worry and if your relationship with her ends up being something serious you can just tell her everything about the supernatural and maybe even train her to defend herself or protect her, so don't worry too much and enjoy life like every teenager">

<"you know baal, your acting just like a father">

<"heh what can I say you're like a son to me">

<"thank you baal">

<"your welcome kid">

I then looked at Tatsumaki who was now looking at my face, it seemed she finally decided to get her head out of my chest, I could see the tear stains on her cheek but her face still was radiating confidence and dignity, she is one hell of a woman, not gonna lie, I like that.

"How does Saturday afternoon sound like?" I say with a slight smirk on my face, I'm free that day, and if any plans come then ill just cancel them. 

"...sounds good to me" she says, giving me a slight smirk as well. 

                                                     \\Time skip brought to you by magic//

School has now ended and I'm heading towards the student's councils room, where she told me to meet up after school on Monday. I and Tatsumaki traded phone numbers so now I have a way to contact her. To think I would go on my first ever date with such a cute girl, I'm a lucky guy.

Anyway, I reached the student council room and when I entered I didn't see anyone there, they were probably doing some things. I decided to sit in a chair that looked rather comfortable.

I decided to scroll through the system shop and see if I can buy anything while waiting for them, after scrolling for a few minutes I came across a ring.

{Ring of Fashion: This ring gives the user the ability to wear any clothing they so desire and never get dirty, any clothes/outfit that the user has seen or can imagine, can be used and will never go to waste if the outfit is damaged all the user has to do is transfer mana to the ring to fix it back to its best condition.}

{Cost: 20 gold coins}

I'm going to buy this, it's going to be useful and now I don't have to necessarily change clothes when I have this ring. This system shop has some items that can make life so much easier. Honestly, I'm starting to think this system has every single thing you can ever imagine.

Anyway, I bought the ring, after, the ring appeared on my ring finger, on my right hand, the ring was quite beautiful. it looked as if it was made specifically for me.