|𝟎𝟗𝟔.|

-------
Nightmares - Ellise

-------❦Nightmares - Ellise❦

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-------

TODAY are the exams and I'm so nervous. I couldn't focus on studying the last few days because of the text messages I got from Ricardo. Yes, I got more messages from him, saying that he wants me and stuff like that. I still haven't told anyone about it because I'm too scared.

Sleeping was a very rare thing these days. I had so many nightmares about so many things. Mostly about Axel and what happened. I would always wake up sweaty and with a massive headache.

Panic attacks are now normal for me. I sometimes can control them and sometimes I can't, where I have to get someone who helps me. That's mostly Aaliyah. But that's rare.

Aaliyah has been dealing a lot with her parents who are always arguing with her.

I wanted to ask her if she'd like to come to Italy with me but I didn't want to put more pressure on her. She has a lot of things to deal with and on top of that, I don't want her to leave her family because I asked her to come with me.

I called NYU and told them about my plans which was really hard for me since I didn't want to leave this amazing opportunity but I then remembered Enzo's words and what he said to me.

My parents did apply me to the University in Palermo, which is located in Sicily. I wanted to major in Medicine because I want to become a Doctor.

I read that they also have a rink and amazing clubs to join in which I will definitely be looking forward to.

"Are you nervous?" Khalil asked me who was sitting beside me in the library.

He asked me to join him this morning for one last study session before the exams start. I decided to join him and go through everything that I studied. I know that's not a good idea because you might forget something on the exam but I just was so nervous and I knew Khalil is really good in school.

"Very," I nervously chuckled.

"Don't be, I know you will make it," he gave me an assuring smile and also gave me to thumbs up which made me chuckle.

Since I will leave for Italy and continue school there, I won't need to exams.

Well, actually you need them but my Dad let his connections play out and got me into that University. I didn't ask for it but he wanted to do something nice for me.

"So, you and Aaliyah are going to NYU?" Khalil asked me which brought me back to reality.

"Not anymore. I'm moving to Italy after graduation," I explained.