|𝟎𝟒𝟒.|

-------
Crazy In Love - Sofia Karlberg

-------❦Crazy In Love - Sofia Karlberg ❦

Mature Content

-------

HE GENTLY placed me onto the bed while still kissing me. He was hovering over me as he trailed kissed down to my neck. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer to me.

He slowly pulled away from my neck and stared down at me. He had this look in his eyes. I can tell he was looking for my consent. I nodded. I just nodded to assure him that what he will do is okay for me.

He leaned down and placed his lips onto mine. He gently moved his lips in sync with mine. He lifted his hands down to my shirt and slowly pulled it up. ''Can I?'' I nodded. He pulled my shirt over my head and took it off. He threw it on the ground and continued kissing me on my neck.

I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt and slightly pulled it up. He knew what I was referring to and took it off. Now he and I were looking at each other without a shirt on.

He leaned down and pecked my cheek. ''Beautiful,'' he whispered into my ear and kissed my sweet spot on my neck. I gently trailed my finger up and down on his abs. He let out a deep and sexy moan.

''Are you still okay with it?'' he whispered and I nodded. He raised a brow and I knew what he meant. ''Yes,'' I smiled.

''Tell me when I go too far,'' he said. ''Okay,'' I whispered.

He took my lips onto his lips and I moved my hands from his chest to his neck while pulling him closer to me.

He moved his hands to my waist and down to my shorts. I nodded into the kiss and he slowly pulled my shorts down.

Once he took them off he again threw them off the bed.

I thought I would feel uncomfortable laying here without any clothes on except my underwear while he was looking at me. But I was wrong. I felt so comfortable and safe with his eyes roaming over my body.

''I love you,'' he confessed once his eyes landed on mine. He leaned down and pecked my lips. ''I love you too,''

Axel pulled himself up and looked at me while he unbuttoned his pants. He took them off and came back, hovering over me. He placed his lips onto mine again.

I got startled when he lifted me up and sat me down on his lap while his lips were still on mine. I smiled into the kiss and he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. That's when I felt something poking my thigh. I knew what it was and it made me do something to tease him a little bit.

I started grinding on his lap, making him groan. ''Fuck,'' he cursed into the kiss. I smirked and continued doing the same movement over and over again.