|𝟎𝟔𝟗.|

-------
Lonely - Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco

-------❦Lonely - Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco ❦

------

I SAT THERE in utter silence.

They stared at me waiting for an answer. I blinked a few times when I said "No,"

"But we are all leaving," my Mom said. "Ehm... No, I'm not!" Alessio said from beside me.

"But we are a family!" my mother said and I chuckled. "Right, a family," I said while air quoting my fingers. Alessio let out a chuckled while taking a sip from his water.

"Isabella, please behave," my Mom warned and I rolled my eyes.

"I just want you two in Italy so that we can be a family again. I just want to fix everything," my Dad said with a smile at the end and I sighed.

"I don't wanna sound rude, Dad. But I don't think we can fix...-" I pointed at us all. "- this," I finished my sentence.

I knew that at some point I had to forgive my father but I can't forget the past and if he thinks that we can fix it, then he thought wrong.

"Bella, I not asking you to choose right now. I'm asking you to think about it," my Dad said and I sighed again.

"I think we really should think about it, B," Alessio said and I snapped my head towards him.

He is on their side?

"So now you wanna go?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"I mean Italy is really beautiful and we will have amazing schools there too," he said and my jaw slightly dropped.

Is he for real?

"I'm not going. And my decision is finale. If you wanna go, Alessio. Then go! I'm not stopping you. But don't forget what happened," I stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

I walked up to my car and drove through the city with many thoughts floating in my head.

I decided to drive to the one place that I can think clear and that is the rink.

A few minutes of driving and I arrived at the rink. I was lucky. I had my skates in the car and a jacket that I can wear.

I got into the rink with nobody seeing me and started skating once I had my skates on.

How can they think that I will forget everything and act like nothing happened?

I know I'm might be overreacting but I have the right to do that. I mean, my father faked his death for five years and came back out of nowhere.