|𝟎𝟕𝟏.|

-------
Dolerme - ROSALÍA

-------❦Dolerme - ROSALÍA❦

Mild
Mature Content

-------

"WHAT happened?" I just ran into the Warehouse because Tristen texted me and told me to come to the Warehouse immediately. He told me that we had a huge problem.

"The Cartels happened," Tristen said once I got to the main hall where everyone was.

"They built up a rebellion against us. They're planning an attack on us. We have a few moles in their circles and that's how we found out about the rebellion," Tristen explained further.

"Did my Mom say something yet?" I asked because she's the leader of the Latin American Mafia. Tristan nodded his head in response. "She intentionally wanted a meeting with them but that blew out of the window when they threatened us. Your Mom and Dad decided to increase the security around every dock and Warehouse. If they attack we will be prepared," Tristen assured and I nodded.

"Anything else?" I asked and he nodded. "Your Mom wants you in her office," he said and I nodded. I walked up to her off e and knocked on the door. I waited for her 'come in and once I heard it I walked in.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I will be leaving for Mexico for a few weeks with your Dad. I want you and your brothers out of New York like I once mentioned. The Cartels are moving to Mexico to attack and I need to be there," she explained.

"Don't you want me to help you?" I asked with furrowed brows and she shook her head.

"No, your father and I will handle this. Sandro and your Uncles will help us too," she said and I nodded.

"When do I have to leave?" I asked.

"When school ends for Winter break. That means we won't spend Christmas together but you'll spend it with our family in Puerto Rico," she smiled.

"I also asked Isabella's parents if she could spend Christmas with you in Puerto Rico and that said it's fine with them," of course, they're fine with it. Bella is still mad at them.

"I will tell her that after the application for the Nationals. I want her to focus on that," I smiled proudly.

"Yeah, I know. Before we leave, your Dad and I will be there to cheer her up," she said with a wide smile.

My smile grew.

I appreciate my parents for support my girlfriend and loving her so much.