|𝟎𝟐𝟑.|

-------
Juro Que - ROSALÍA

-------❦Juro Que - ROSALÍA❦

-------

''MY Family is the Mafia of the American and Latin American Mafia,''

My eyes widened. ''What?'' I mumbled.

''I'm in the Mafia, Isabella,'' he repeated and I shook my head. ''Yes, I am,'' he said and took a few steps closer to me but I didn't move.

''I-I don't know what to say,'' I admitted. ''You don't have to say anything let it sink in. I know it's shocking for you,'' he explained.

I just stood there looking at him with widened eyes. So the rumors were true. He is in the Mafia. I thought he was just a little troublemaker that vandalism cars and buildings but this is way bigger.

I could see he wanted me to say something but I couldn't even think of on sentence. I couldn't even move that's how shocked I was.

''I have so many questions,'' I whispered. He came closer and moved his hands to my cheek and cupped my face. ''I will give you all the answers you need,'' he said.

''Why are they after me?'' I asked. ''They want you because they hate my family and they want what we have. Power. They saw me with you and assumed we are close so now they want you to make me vulnerable,''

''At first, I assumed that nothing would happen because we aren't that close but everything changed,'' he explained.

''Are the boys in this too?'' He nodded.

''Does Alessio know?'' I asked. ''I don't know if the twins told him. But I think he does because he didn't question anything,'' he explained.

Note to me: Ask Alessio about this.

''Who was that in the alleyway?'' I asked. He sighed. ''That was a Russian Mafia member,'' he explained.

''So, he wasn't innocent?'' he shook his head.

''What do we do now?'' I asked. ''Don't worry. I will not let anything happen to you or your family,'' I nodded.

''And what about my house?'' I asked. ''You can't go back. They will come back. It's better if you stay at my place,'' he said and stroked my cheek.

''I can't. My Mom,'' I said.

''She could stay with her boyfriend. You and Alessio should stay at my place,'' he said and I shook my head. ''I don't want her alone. I should stay with her,'' I explained. ''You sure?'' I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him too.

''Should Alessio stay at my place with the twins?'' he asked me while stroking my back. I nodded into his chest.