|𝟎𝟑𝟐.|

-------
Stuck with U - Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber

-------❦Stuck with U - Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber❦

------

"DO you wanna get something to eat?"

"Bella?"

"BELLA?"

"Huh? What? What did you say?" I ask confusingly. I looked at Esma who was in the library with me while studying.

"What is going on with you? You've been acting really weird lately," she said.

"Yeah sorry, I've been really busy and stressed lately too," I explained while rubbing my face with my hands.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she said and I shook my head because she wouldn't understand.

"Well, if you ever need me just come to me and talk," she assured and stroked my arm up and down. I gave her a weak smile.

"How are you? We haven't talked much since the girl's night," I said and looked at her.

"So much happened. My parents want me to find a potential husband and I'm not ready to find anything right now. I just want to study and go to a good college," she explained.

"Then tell them that," I said and she scoffed.

"I already did but they don't understand me. The only thing they want from me is to find a husband and to start a family," she explained.

I could see she was frustrated and very scared.

''Anyway, I know I can't do anything about it. I just have to go with it,'' she said while lowering her head. ''I mean, I don't have a choice. I have to do what my parents tell me,'' she added.

''I don't know what to say,'' I mumbled.

''You don't have to say anything, B. It is what it is,'' she said with a smile.

I spread my arm out and gestured for her to hug me. ''Want a hug?'' I asked. She nodded and hugged me.

''I'm always here for you, Esma,'' I whispered into her hijab. ''Thank you,'' she said.

After a while, we pulled away and continued studying. We got a lot of homework due tomorrow so Esma and I decided to do them together and help each other.

But I told her I won't be here for too long because I want to visit my Mom in the hospital.

Yes, she's still there because he wanted to recover and not move too much. She knew if she'd leave the hospital she would go to the apartment and get all of our stuff and clean it since I didn't clean it after I left. I didn't wanna go back there. I was too scared.