|𝟎𝟒𝟎.|

-------
5% TINT - Travis Scott

-------❦5% TINT - Travis Scott❦

-------

"DID YOU find anything?" I asked Tristen who was looking through the security cameras from the Ball.

"Yeah, I know who it was," he said and showed me the video.

"Everything seemed normal. Isabella was at the bar drinking while looking around the room. At the bar, there were three more people and I saw one of them staring at her the whole time. This guy right here," he explained and pointed at a man with a black tuxedo.

"Once Isabella turned around and saw him she froze. You can clearly see her freezes on the spot. He then stabbed her at that moment and said something. I couldn't make out what he said so I called Lisa and asked her if she could lip-read what he said," he explained further.

"He said 'Lovely greetings from Dimitri'." my fist and jaw clenched. That bastard is behind all of this.

"And who is the guy that stabbed her do you know his name?" I asked and looked at Tristen.

He nodded. "It was Jared," I punched the wall beside me when I heard his name.

"I have more information," he said and I turned back to him. ''Once he left the Ball, he went to a car. A black Ford Mustang GT. I found the car through the license plate,'' he explained.

''Where is the car?''

''In an abandoned factory here in New York,'' he said. ''Send me the address. I will go and get this motherfucker,''

I was standing with all my men in the main hall in the Warehouse. ''Okay, let's go through the plan again,'' I began. ''The location I sent you all is an abandoned factory. We don't know why he is there. Maybe he just needed to get rid of the car and got into another one. What we know so far is that he's working for Dimitri. That means he's not alone and he might be with Dimitri's men in that factory. If that's the case, we are coming prepared,"

"Once we get there, I want everyone in position and wait for my signal. Enzo, Tristen, Jordan, and I will go in and check out the factory. If we see something out of the ordinary, I will give you the signal," I explained and they nodded.

"Don't attack until I say so. There might be homeless people in the factory,"

"And if anyone finds Jared bring him to me. Alive," I sternly said and they all nodded again.