|𝟎𝟕𝟓.|

-------
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

-------❦Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi❦

-------

I JUST finished my first class for today and I'm already exhausted. It's the last week before winter break and I have no idea what I will do for my break.

My parents left for Italy a few days ago and the goodbye was very emotional. I couldn't stop crying because it's weird to not have your parents around you. I mean my Mom. My Dad was just here for a visit, I guess.

Alessio decided to live with the twins so I'm happy that he isn't alone. I told him that he can live with me and Axel but he refused because and I quote 'I don't wanna hear you moaning Axel's name at 3 am.'

I shook my head in amusement while waking up to my locker. I put all of my books that I don't need away and grab the other ones.

"Hi, Bella!" I turned around and saw Seth, the tall Asian guy that threw the party where McCarthy attacked me. My smile dropped the I remembered that night.

''Hey, Seth,'' I shook the thought away and gave him a tight smile. ''How are you?'' I asked him.

''I'm doing fine and you?'' he asked and put his hands on my forearm. I look down and at his hand and back to him with a shy giggle while putting his hand down.

''I'm fine,'' I nervously said. God this is making me uncomfortable and his creepy smile isn't helping at all.

''Listen, I'm here to let you know that I find you really attractive and I wanted to ask you out on a date. So, what do you say?'' I froze at his question.

''Ehm... I don't think that that's going to work,'' I said while stuttering the words out. He furrowed his brows with his lips curved up in a smirk. ''And why?'' he asked while stepping closer.

''Because of me,'' I felt Axel's presence behind me while I was trying to control my breathing. He then wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I turned my head to Axel and saw he had a stern look on Seth with his jaw clenched.

I turned my head back to Seth and saw he had a smirk plastered on his face. ''I see. Well Bella, my effort still stands if you choose to leave him,'' he said and Axel growled. He then stepped closer with his lifted fist but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest. He was still looking at him while Seth smirked and walking away.

''Axel, don't,'' I whispered and he let out a sigh of frustration. He then wrapped his other arm around my waist and leaned down. He took a deep breath. I brought my hand up to his neck and hugged him.

''I'm sorry but I hate when men look at you in a different way or touch you,'' he mumbled into my neck.

I pulled him in front of me and said ''Axel, do you trust me?'' he furrowed his brows. ''Of course, I do what kind of question is that?'' he asked.