|𝟎𝟕𝟗.|

-------
Snowman - Sia

-------❦Snowman - Sia❦

-------

IT'S CHRISTMAS and Axel's grandma invited us for dinner with the whole family again which I'm excited about.

The last two days Axel and I... well let's say we were busy... in bed.

Anyways, I'm currently getting ready for tonight while Axel is showering. He's been in there for about 15 minutes which is long for him. He never stays in the shower for too long because he hates it.

"Axel hurry up! We have to leave soon," I yelled hoping he'd hear me.

"Yeah... I'm almost... ready," he stuttered weirdly and while I furrowed my brows. I shook it off and went to our closet to pick out my dress.

I decided to wear a black dress that hugged my curves perfectly.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

Axel came out of the bathroom and then to the closet once he saw me he groaned

Axel came out of the bathroom and then to the closet once he saw me he groaned. "Fuck," muttered.

"What? Do I look bad?" I asked and turned myself towards him.

"No, the exact opposite. You look fucking sexy. And that's bad because I want to do so many things with you right now," he said the last part with a smirk.

He slowly came closer to me and I stopped him. "Don't even think about it, we have to leave soon. So, get ready!" I walked past him and then back to the bedroom.

I grabbed my stuff and said "I will wait for you in the living room," and walked out of the room and to the living room.

After a few minutes, Axel came walking into the living room looking really good with his black dress shirt with a few buttons open and a pair of black pants.