Fun; Troye Sivan

"Let's go have fun, you and me, in the old jeep; ride around town with our rifles on the front seat."

--

The drive was around an hour, but went by in the blink of an eye.

"What? We're here already?" Connor exclaimed, surprised. "I thought it'd take longer."

"Traffic wasn't too bad today," Troye smiled, hopping out of the car. "Come on! You want to get pictures of the sunset, not total darkness, right?"

"Coming, coming!"

The two made their way down to the beach, wading into the water to take a nice shot of the breathtaking sunset. The glistening waves added to the mesmerizing effect, much to their pleasure.

Troye stood by the sand, not wanting to get his feet in the water.

"Troye! Aren't you coming?" Connor asked, making an irresistible puppy-dog face.

"Connor, I thought you were the one who wanted to take pictures."

"That doesn't mean you can't come, too!" The other man grinned, pulling Troye in.

"Hey!" Troye shouted, splashing Connor. Connor laughed, splashing the man back. The cutest pictures of the two ended up getting taken, most of them by accident.

When the waves began to crash harder on the rocks, Connor and Troye climbed out of the sea's embrace, settling down on the still-warm sand.

There they sat, watching the tide roll in and out, a comfortable silence settling over the two. Troye hurried to his car, and returned with a bag of chips and two water bottles, which the boys finished in a matter of minutes.

"Thanks for taking me here," Connor smiled, staring into Troye's gleaming blue eyes.

"It's no problem, Connor," Troye replied, returning the sentiment. He checked the time, then looked up. "Hey, we can't stay here the whole day. I've got to take you back to your hotel."

"You remember where it is?" Connor stood up, dusting off his camera.

Troye was about to reply when he noticed the sand stuck on Connor's butt. "Connor, y-your butt!" He began laughing uncontrollably.

Connor turned, shocked that Troye was looking there in the first place. "Yeah, I have one. What about it?"

"No; that's not what I meant! I was saying that you have sand on it!"

"What?! Can you get it off me?" Connor squeaked, flustered. Troye bit his lip. He was going to touch Connor's butt.

But it's no big deal, right?

Troye placed his hand on the top of Connor's shorts, and in one swift motion, got the sand off of one side. He then did the same to the other, blushing furiously.

Connor took the opportunity to smirk and tease the young boy. "So, how was the view?"

"I--er, good?" The younger male stood up, cheeks still pink.

"Hey, you got sand on your butt, too!" Connor eyed the boy with amusement. "And you know what that means."

Once the two left the beach, they were both a laughing mess.

"Oh my god, Connie! Look at this picture!" Troye pointed at the camera. It was a picture of Troye lying face-down on the beach as if he'd fallen asleep. Adorable, but hilarious.

"Troye! If you delete that picture, I'm so going to kill you," Connor warned, extending his hand to grab the camera.

When he got it, the words on the camera read, picture deleted.

"Whoops! Gotta start driving before it gets dark!" Troye hastily put the key into the ignition and drove off, Connor by his side.

I love him.

His day couldn't have been any better.

--