La La Latch; Pentantonix

"Covering my ears like a kid, and I'm latching onto you."

--

"Troye, darling, you're back!" Blessing greeted Troye with a smile as he walked back into the coffee shop.

"I'm so, so sorry, Bless," Troye apologized, hurrying over to the stand.

"Dear, I thought you died." Blessing rolled his eyes dramatically as he wiped the counter.

"Come on. I wasn't that late, was I?" Troye offered.

"Oh, no! Four hours isn't too late!" Blessing chuckled. "Go outside while I close up."

The other boy nodded, trotting out to the front and waiting for his roommate. Once Blessing finished cleaning everything up, the two made their way back to the flat they shared.

"Tell me again why I must share a flat with you?" Blessing wondered out loud.

"Because my parents want me to share new experiences and make new friends, so I got kicked out of the house."

"So basically, you had no social life."

"I still don't," Troye admitted.

"Enough of that! I want to know about the boy. Tell me everything. Was he sweet?"

"Very."

"Cute. He was cute, right?"

"Yeah, he was."

"Okay, then how was it?"

"How was what?" Troye raised a brow.

"The thing," he replied, making an awkward motion with his fingers.

"Bless! No! You know I still have Tyler."

"Oh, who? The boy you haven't talked to in what? A few months? He's your boyfriend?"

"I mean, yeah? I guess?"

"Darling, how do you know if he hasn't hooked up with someone already?"

"Well, I don't know that. And you don't know that."

"I'm just saying that it's not bad to try new things. And that boy you met seems like a good trial," Blessing pouted, pulling the covers over himself. "I'm going to bed."

"He has a name, Bless; it's Connor."

"Connor. Sounds like husband material to me," Troye's roommate called.

"Goodnight, Bless," Troye sighed, turning off the light and crawling into his own bed.

--