Chapter 19

"I'm finally going to meet him today." In my brain, I continued chanting. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins, but the prospect of putting him to the test was making me nervous. He had asked me out on a date before I departed for Barbados. I believe I asked him, and he responded with a counter-question? Every time I think about that night, I'm so perplexed. I'm not sure who asked whom. The elation was uncontrollable. I slept as soon as I got home yesterday night, missing dinner. And I was awakened by the first rays of sunlight striking the darkening sky. I tried to calm down by taking a relaxing bath in the stream.

Ace had texted me that he would meet me for an early brunch at 10 a.m. before we went for our full-day date. Yes, there is a date!!! Finally, I was going on a date!!! Even so, it was a pleasant surprise. I once inquired as to where he was bringing me. And he just sent me a solemn text message with the word 'Surprise,' which dampened my joy. After that, I stopped bothering him. But today's dressing presented me with a major conundrum. Should I dress formally or wait how about a more stylish look? To make things easier for me, he should have just informed me where he was going to take me.

Finally, I checked the time after changing what felt like an entire month's worth of clothes. It said 8:00 a.m.!!! I had a feeling I was going to be late. I chose a pretty but simple tube crop top with high-waisted flowery shorts as I rushed forward. I examined my appearance in the mirror, exposing my shoulder's long hairs.

 I examined my appearance in the mirror, exposing my shoulder's long hairs

(The picture is taken from the internet)

In my neck chains, I opted to wear the family crest pendant. It was something I didn't want to put on. However, it may assist me in carrying out my goal. The crest pendant was a W for Williams, which had been passed down through the generations. The centre of the band is encrusted with a priceless diamond. Because it was also the sign for our company's name, it was well-known. Anyone who knew my father would immediately identify the pendant. It's ideal for checking anyone who knew my family.
I did a front hair braid, keeping the remaining hairs loose as before, since I wanted to braid my hair in a lovely style.

(I do not own the picture.)

********************************

Along with Mark and Anthony, I entered my private villa. It was about six o'clock in the morning. I despised the fact that I didn't get a single wink of sleep. I was awakened by a strange sensation. My want to see someone was eating at me. As a result, I was in a bad mood today. For the first time, my dislike of someone I was meant to loathe was effecting my sleep. The majority of my sleep time was spent on aeroplanes. I had specifically requested that my architect pal design my suite. I like dedicating my day to work and sleeping on the road. It has made my life more productive, but not today!