Chapter 21

Unedited
(lots of grammatical mistakes)

Castella was sprawled on the bed, wearing a faux leather liquid look dress, fitting her curves like a second skin. The red colour complimenting her body and face cutting perfectly.

 The red colour complimenting her body and face cutting perfectly

(In Red colour)

Asking for her service after months was little surprising for both me and her. Every time I was in Caribbean's she was my go to release all the pent up frustration. She knew the rules and she had signed contract to abide by them.

Her liking the rough nature of our sexual encounters made it more appealing for us to carry out this relationship.

I had messaged her to drop by afternoon today when I woke up and realised the actions I committed last night. Mark was still figuring out the next plan of action while I decided to fuck the frustration out of me. That's how I found out Castella when I entered the room.

Scraping a chair I perched it at the foot of the bed, sitting on it to observe the very sexy Castella lying on the bed.

"It's been months I took your service. I would like you to Greet me Castella. Properly." As if my words were cue to her actions she undid her sexy lying posture to stand up.

(Duckie Thot- a beautiful beautiful model) (I se her as someone who can portray Castella but you can imagine anyone - I don't own any picture, taken from web)

Looking into my eyes uninterrupted she came
forward near my legs. Folding her legs under her thigh she sat giving a very admirable cleavage view.

I was already imagining deep throat fucking her when she licked her lips seductively while biting her lips lightly.

Untying my shoe lace she removed the socks still staring intently in my eyes. "Master, please allow me ." She probed watching me for directions. I nodded her when she removed my belt while opening the zip. Pulling it down my hard shaft sprung on her face making her giggle slightly.

Before she could touch my hard dick I held her hands in my palm, " strip now".

She looked more than happy to oblige as she stood up removing her zip while pulling it down excruciatingly slow to give me a look at every shining part of her skin.