Chapter 4

The picture is what I imagine of Ava Agosti.

Unedited

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! COME OSA FARLO (How dare she do this)?!" I all but shouted in my phone. My aggression taking a whole new level. This psychotic bitch was driving me nuts.

"Sir, We tried. we really did." Anthony was speaking calmly as if it could calm me down. I was a volcano ready to melt everything down in my way.  "Oh yeah, Anthony??? You dare tell me to calm down when you have unleashed a slimy sticky bitch on my head. I am here to work not to entertain that obnoxious lady" I snickered just thinking about her in my head. One time slip up.A drunken one night stand. One fucking time  And now she doesn't take no for an answer. 

"Sir, she threatened to cut my balls and feed it to her dogs. I really tried but I am extremely sorry to disappoint you." he took a pregnant pause making it almost as if he already had left the call. "I will do anything to rectify my mistake , Sir."

Taking an exasperated sign, I spoke" I know it wasn't all up to you but damn now because I cant even send her back  because her father is all up in my ass and this will be the best option for him to pull up the deal making me loose a billion dollars in a swipe." I stood up wearing my socks while keeping his phone on speaker in-front of me on the coffee table. 

"Oh yes, Sir another thing is Mr Piero Agosti wanted to book an appointment with you. He said to state "Personal commitments" as the reason." he spoke slowly unleashing another bomb on my head.

Ughh I was doubting anthony was going to have his job as my PA after this phone call. He was an array of bad news today. That Snake of a man Piero was going to inch marriage proposal in favour of his deal with my company.

"I am starting to think you hate your job more then anything else it seems Anthony." There was another pause in the call making it seem as the line went dead. It was this about him that irritated me but he was damn good of an a P.A. He couldn't handle my anger and lets just say I was anger more then anything. 

Ava Agosti was a slimy and even for a guy like me she was really obnoxious. Women weren't an object to me in fact they were a warm body to satisfy my needs. Except my mother and sister as they deserved my respect. They didn't love me for my looks or money I bought to my persona. And I didn't give two flying shits to anyone who hated me for my opinion. Her voice was nothing more then a excruciatingly painful shrill of annoyance. And the fact that I was unable to get rid of her due to her father was making me more furious on the problem then normal.

After completing the work yesterday with the architects in my Resort, mark and I returned back to my hotel. And to say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I was furious to the point of breaking the hotel apart. Thanks to mark who stopped me. She was sprawled on my bed like the vice she was. Wearing a two piece bikini, curving her body as if to show off her assets to the first person who entered the room. Unluckily that was me.

Her constant nagging wasn't the only major issue that was causing me to make my PAs life hell. But the fact that with her present it would become impossible to carry out my plan as needed. Today I had an eventful day.

" Anthony find a way to get this girl out of my hair within 24 hours or trust me, you would grow old finding a decent job and still will get none."

I closed the call without awaiting his response while walking towards my bedroom door. After what felt like a hours Ava finally got out of my hair and took the room next to me. Mark had to convince her to give me privacy. I still feel she doesn't have the word privacy in her dictionary.

The first think that greeted me was long tan legs in my lounge. Another bikini??? It is fucking 7am in morning.Does this girl dress into anything else other then a bikini. She was wearing bright red lipstick sucking on her thumb which was coated with something that looked like a chocolate syrup.

I tried ignoring her while moving towards the door. It was second day and I had three days to complete the outline of the management work with hiring the staff manager today. Before I would leave it on Mark to carry on while I started working on the actual reason I came for.

Entangling her right arm on my chest she stopped me. Pushing her breast inwards in my body she was touching my abs with her left arm. Making the entire room grow hot. "Leaving so soon, baby." She whispered in my ear.
She was hot. Like hot without surgeries. Her tan legs and accentuated figure was worth A while. Just her personality was a huge turn off. Her hairs were bleached with grey eyes. She was captivating but in the sex kind of way.
My way.

" Ava, I seriously do not have the time for this. I have lot of people waiting for me at the hotel. And not to say Mark who must be waiting outside the door already." My urgency didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Ummmm" she drawled sexily. This Girl was making me hard in all the right places. She knew what she was doing.

Putting her chocolate covered fingers on my lips she pushed it inside making me lick it involuntarily. Definitely nutella. So wrong about chocolate syrup.

Pushing her groin towards my backside she moaned one more time in my ear. Now I know why I did have her during my weak alcohol moment that night." Give me 10minutes. I promise you won't regret. And I promise I won't bother you today."

I popped her finger out of my mouth and pulled her away, turning towards her face. She was already eying me up and down. I roughly held her hairs pushing it back, earning a sex crazed groan from her lips.
Pushing her towards the nearest wall I knocked off some greens which were used to decorate the table. I attacked her lips. Putting a lot of pressure then I intended in a kiss. I could taste a bit metallic turning the demon in me to ravel in pleasure. I wanted to stop but her reaction was making it harder to shush my inner demon. She was moaning with the roughness encouraging me to handle her more.
Finally after clearing my mind I pushed off her staggering few steps back. Her hairs which were rolling in curves were sprayed everywhere and her lips were swollen and sore. But her face looked as if she had the best time of her life, soaring in high in her pleasure.

" I don't need to give 10 minutes to keep you out of my way for today. You are going to do it anyways or trust me you won't like the consequences." I spat at her. Like I said she was obnoxious. Nothing affected her. Even my rudest behaviour. She smiled trying to make it seductive but loosing the charm Infront of me as I knew her snake like vice. " I love it baby when you do this."

Groaning hard I turned around opening the main door to see Mark standing outside looking into his phone while typing furiously. My guess was the investors who were meeting me about our late arrival.

I took long strides to reach the elevator not waiting for him to catch on. Within the ding of the elevator he stepped inside by my side.
Scratching his nonexistent beard, he smiked.
"What" I snapped looking irritated at his face. "nothing, just someone had an eventful morning." He smiled further enjoying my misery.

"Do not even start there if you want to live another Day." I warned seeing him double over at my warning laughing. He was too close to me for me to actually pay heed to my warning I gave him. I wanted the deal to be done with Mr Peiro Agosti so I could dump his daughter from my life.
We walked in the parking lot sitting in the car while I took the driver's seat zooming out of the hotel towards my resort

********************************
If you like the story, please
VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE