9: Another encounter

Y/n's POV 

i needed air so i hopped into my car and started to drive up to my favorite spot. It was a hill  outside of town where Tubbo and I always go to have lunch on special occasions or just get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I stopped by a convenience store to grab some snacks and drinks then i continued on to the spot. 

⚠violence and blood ⚠

I was jamming out to my music when out of nowhere a car came barreling at me. i swerve to avoid the car and hit a large stone on the side of the road sending my car flipping. when the flipping stopped i was hanging upside down from my seat. my vision was blurry from hitting my head and i could feel the blood dripping down from my head. i was going in and out of contentiousness but the last thing i saw was Jared crouching down by my front window. 

"you son of a bitch." i say weakly. he laughs. 

"see you in hell bitch." he says as he pulls out a gun and aims it at me. i hear a loud bang and everything goes black. 

Wilbur's POV 

the last hour and a half since y/n left has been filled with ranboo explaining his behavior and us all trying to comprehend the news that we received before she left. i had noticed subtle changes in her but i just thought she was having a hard time adjusting to having people around or maybe had been dealing with some hate since we all streamed together and that wasn't uncommon when a new person joins our stream. I never would have thought cancer. she's only 17 for goodness sake.  

Tubbo was talking about the day that he had met y/n when my phone started ringing. without looking at the number i answered. 

"William Gold, speaking and this is?" 

"Hello, William, this is North Shores Hospital (made up place). You are the emergency contact for a Y/N L/N, I'm calling to inform you that Y/n has been involved in a hit and run where the other driver shot her. she is in the operating room right now but it's not looking good she lost a lot of blood." I was crying again. 

"Okay, *crack*, we will be *crack* there shortly." Ranboo shoots up from his seat as i hang up the phone. i'm already heading for the door.

"What? whats wrong?" he says slightly panicked. 

"y/n was involved in a hit and run. who ever it was shot her and its not looking good. we need to to get to the hospital asap." everyone is already behind me we all piled into my car and we shot off to the hospital. Ranboo was hyperventilating next to me mumbling under his breath to himself. 

"look mate, she's strong she'll pull through. you've got to have faith that she will." i say. 

"deep breaths, ranboo, deep breaths." tubbo starts to coach his breathing and eventually he was calmed down.  we pulled into the parking lot and parked. then we all rushed to the door. i asked for a room number for y/n but was told that she was in the O.R. and that she would take us to a private waiting room instead, to wait. 

Ranboo's POV

THIS IS ALL MY FAULT IF IT HADN'T JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS Y/N WOULDN'T POSSIBLY BE DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Niki's POV 

i can't believe it. Y/n has become one of my best friends over the last month. we had talked about everything under the sun, from her hobbies to liking ranboo to her past. after all she's been through she still turned out decent. Now she's fighting for her life on an operating table because some fucker made her car crash so they could hit a still target. Fucking cowards!

Tubbo's POV 

I'm trying really hard not to blame Ranboo, there's already a chance i could loose one of my best friends i can't loose two in one night. I can't loose her. Shes' always been there for me. when I started streaming she was there to encourage me. When i hit my first follower goal she was the one who took me out to celebrate, even though at the time she was struggling to make ends meet. she was there for me through every hate comment that hit too close to home over the last 3 years. She was always there, always. no matter what time it was, no matter what she was dealing with on her own.I was there for her for what? helping her get away form Jared and get a restraining order. she has helped me with so much more. i owe her everything. Why did she have to go out to get air? she could have just gone to her room, out on the balcony? any where but out. 

Wilbur's POV

I pray to God for all of our sake she makes it. she has become a sister to us all. Family. Ranboo must be feeling awful right now. I hope for at least Ranboo's sake she makes it. the amount of guilt that is radiating off of him makes you almost feel his guilt yourself. 

No one's POV 

The doctor comes in 

"well I'm doctor Lee, we have some news on Y/n L/n"