18: Tod's here

After about thirty minutes we had all of the cameras set up and ready to catch what ever Tod tried to do. i was chilling in Ranboo's old stream room, editing a vlog that was supposed to come out soon, when i hear Ranboo shout. 

"Tod is here!" he shouts 

"Okay, coming!" i call back as i saved what i was working on and shut off the computer. I stand up and walk out of the room and into the living area where i was met with Ranboo and Tod talking. as soon as i saw Tod I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me, but i pushed it down so that we could get what we needed to make sure he doesn't hurt me or anyone else again. Ranboo had already welcomed him inside. While Tod and Ranboo both make themselves comfortable on the couch in the family room I head to the bathroom to gather my nerves. What if Ranboo couldn't get to me in time? No, Y/n he promised, he'll be there just like he always has. what if we don't get what we need to keep others safe from him? Y/n, don't worry about it the worse that can happen is you go back to the U.K. and don't ever have to deal with him again.I calm my inter monologue then I take a deep breath to calm myself and walk out of the bathroom to come face to chest with Ranboo. 

"It's okay. Just calm down and go sit in the living room, I'll be right there and i will be watching on the cameras so i know when to come back." he whispers in my ear before kissing my forehead. I nod to him and then walk back into the living room. Tod is sitting on the couch on the furthest end closest to the front door, on his phone. I sit on the love seat further away from him with my legs propped up on a near by foot stool, and then take out my phone praying that i don't look nervous to Tod.

⚠S.A. Violence read on at your own risk!!⚠

"Hey, sweet thang" Tod says with an awful southern draw. Was that supposed to be attractive? i can't help but sarcastically laugh and roll my eyes at him. 

"is that really how you intend on making me leave Ranboo? that was THE most fake bull shit i have ever heard." i laugh again before returning to my phone. 

"Oh, come on you know you want me instead of that sorry excuse for a man." he says with a smirk on his face as he slowly stands up and come sand sits beside me on the love seat. 

"First of all, as i have stated before, you are not a real man if you treat women like you are treating me now. second, Ranboo is more of a man then you have or will ever be. third, fuck off, i'm not interested." with that Tod leans in and whispers in my ear. 

"we'll see about that." before i could even process what he said he grabbed my phone, threw it across the room, and had me pinned to the couch, with a hand over my mouth the other starting to unbutton my top.he remove one hand to take both of mine in his as He forced me into a kiss.  I struggled to get out from under him, but me being a lot smaller then him and not being able to get the leverage needed to knock him off of me, it's useless. I bite his lip hard, hard enough to draw blood. Tod lets out a yelp of pain before leaning back and punching me across the face. just then Tod is ripped off of me. My vision is a bit blurry form the hit as I lean up to see ranboo on top of Tod beating the shit out of him. (#protectiveboo) 

 Ranboo stands up towering over a now unconscious Tod, who now has two black eyes a busted lip and a possibly broken nose. Before I could even process anything Ranboo has me in his arms holding me tight to his chest as he gently runs his hand through my hair. 

"sh sh shhh, it's okay, I'm right here." he lulls me. it isn't until just now that i realize that I'm crying. I just bury my face in his chest enjoying the smell of his cologne and my body wash which he had borrowed last night. after a minute i pull away wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"we need to call the police and i need to get an ice pack i can feel my face bruising already." I look around for my phone, while Ranboo runs to the kitchen to get a towel and something for my face. Ranboo comes back with a bag of peas wrapped in a towel just as i find my phone. 

"shit, well its done fore." i laugh sarcastically as i lift up the phone that was in three different pieces with glass all around it. Ranboo hands me the bag of peas before he goes and gets his own phone from the bathroom where he was waiting. 

as he's coming back we hear sirens approaching. before we could say or do anything the door was busted open with two officers with their guns drawn. 

"hands up now, both of you!"one officer said. we do as told. 

"We received a call from a neighbor that there was a domestic violence in progress, who is the man on the floor?" the other asks as he puts ranboo in hand cuffs. 

"He is the guy who tried to sexually assault me. my boyfriend, who you have in cuffs pulled him off of me and made him no longer a threat to mine or his well being. Oh, and we have video evidence!" i explain with my hand still in the air. 

"where?" the other officer asks 

"On my phone, if you could get my phone out of my pocket my girlfriend can open it and show you." ranboo offers. the officers nod for me to get Ranboo's phone and show them, after i had shown them they immediately take the handcuffs off of ranboo and put them on a slowly waking up Tod. Ranboo wrapped me up in another tight hug as they escorted Tod out to the car, as he was about to walk out of the door, Ranboo called to him. 

"now who's a real man?" he laughs before picking up the bag of peas from the table where i had put them and gently pressing it to the side of my face which was bruising. 

I may not update for a few days or even weeks lol, depends on when i get another creative spark for this book. Writers block is a bitch, anyways leave suggestions, opinions, and of course, requests for my Bench trio oneshot book! Love Ya'll and have a good Day/Night/Evening!