1:the offer

Y/n's POV

I'm just getting home from the grocery store and my phone dings telling me I've got a message. My hands are full so I can't check it right this sec, so I continue to walk up the steps to my flat just to be met with a bright yellow eviction notice.

"Fuck! Fuckin noise complaint?" I roll my eyes and continue inside.
I look at my phone after I had sat down the groceries that I just bought.

I see a text from my one and only friend tubbo.

Message:

T: hey, n/n, good afternoon call me when you can I've got some news !!!😁
I smile at the text and immediately press the face time call button. It rings for a second and then I'm met with the cheeky shit eating grin that I know all to well.

"What shit have you gotten into now tubs." I laugh out.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo's face shifts into one of concern

"What do you mean? I'm great!" I lie

"N/n, I'm your best friend now tell me whats wrong."

"Your my ONLY friend." I laugh again trying to distract him.

"True, now what's wrong i know you, an somethings up." I sigh and pick up the eviction notice and hold it in front of the camera so he could see.

"To many noise complaints. Which is bull shit cause I can hear the people 3 doors down fucking and they aren't getting evicted. Anyways I've got a week so I've got to go home hunting"I groan as I flop onto my bed

"Oh yeah! that's why I asked you to call me! Me and a couple of my streaming buddies are moving into a big house and we have an extra room and office! I was wanting you to move in so we don't have some random person taking up that space, plus the lot of them really like your streams as well." I perk up.

"Really? Who are the other streamers?"

"There's Niachu, and Wilbur and Tommyinnit,and ranboo, and then of course myself and hopefully you."

"New people that'll be cool. Wait ranboo?isn't he American?"

"Yeah, he's moving over here in about a week or so. Everybody else can moving in within the next four or five days." I hum in response. At least I won't have to house hunt. after a few minutes of discussing the pros and cons i made a decision

"Okay I'll take the offer." I hear tubbo do his little excited yell before hearing his mum shout at him to quite down.

"Dork." I laugh sticking my tongue out at him

"Nerd" he fires back

"You know it!"I laugh giving him finger guns and a poor excuse for a wink, which sent us both rolling.

over the next few day I got boxes and started to pack away all of my stuff and getting the place spit shinned. Man I hate moving. It was stressful and causes me a lot of anxiety, because I'm usually left to move myself from place to place since my parents abandoned me. I've been in and out of foster homes since I was 3 up until I turned 15 and gained emancipation, i don't remember my parents but i don't mind much, tubbo is enough family for me. we've known each other since i moved to Brighton 3 years ago when i quite literally ran into him at Games workshops which is a game store in town. he had come in looking for specific part for a computer that only they carried and i wasn't paying attention while i was looking and ran into him. after i helped him up we got to talking and ended up exchanging numbers and that's how i met my best friend. Now to meet my best friends friends.