3:meeting ender boy

Y/n's POV
Me, Tommy, tubbo and niki were all sitting around the breakfast island eating our various choices of uber eats and cutting up, when tubbo gets A call.

Tubbo on phone
"Aye, ranboo!..... yeah just eating..... just Tommy, niki, and y/n, Wilbur is at his office getting everything packed up.... she's the girl I was telling you about.... yeah she's the only one with a car right now so she's driving us to pick you up..... Okay text me when you are fixing to pull into the station.... Okay, bye see ya."

Tubbo turns to address us all.

"Ranboos plane just landed he's going to be at the station in about 45 minutes."
"Okay, how much space will we need? Ya know luggage and stuff?" I ask concerned for the amount of space my small car provided

"Ranboo usually only has one or two carry ons, the rest of his stuff will be coming in in 3 days. Oh, shit he's going to have to sit up front." Tubbo informed me

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Ranboos 6" 7', that's the only way that he could sit even sorta comfortable in your tiny ass car." Tubbo tells me with a small laugh.

"Look a small person doesn't need a car big enough for a small army." I retort.

"True, now come on. Tommy, niki? Y'all want to come with?"

"I think I'm gonna stay here, finish getting everything squared away. What about you Tommy?" Niki says then turns to Tommy who was currently stuffing his face full of curry.

"I think imma stay here too, I mean we are living together now so it's not like I won't see him soon." He responds around the food on his mouth. I laugh and shake my head.

"Come on tubs, let me get my wallet and keys and we can go." I say as I run back to my office to grab everything I needed.

At the train station.

After 20 minutes of jamming on the way to the station we finally arrive. Tubbo is out of the car before I have even stopped.

"Bro! Hold up!" I say laughing as tubbo runs back to me jumping up and down before grabbing my hand and running towards that platform to meet ranboo. As he pulls me along we get some glares from people tubbo caused us to bump into and smiles from some old couples. Finally after a few minutes of waiting and listening to tubbo chatter excitedly about ranboo and all the plans he had for us all, the train ranboo was on came through and pulled to a stop at the platform. The doors to the carts are opened and people start to flood out filling the already full platforms even more.

Both tubbo and I being short tubbo was jumping up to see and standing on his tip toes while I was trying to stand as close to him as possible because I didn't like crowds.

"RANBOO!" Tubbo shouts as he takes off towards a very tall guy with a floof of light brown hair, sunglasses and a mask.
⚠️slight blood warning⚠️
"Tubbo, wait!" I try to follow but I'm knocked over by a women carrying a big suitcase. I try to stand but I keep on getting knocked over by people bustling by. By the time the crowd thins enough for me to stand my hands and knees are scraped to hell. I stand there assessing the damage when I hear my name, being called
I look up to try and find tubbo and who i assume is ranboo, calling me. Tubbo spots me and runs up worried.
"Oh my gosh! Y/n, I am so sorry I should have slowed down. I know you don't like crowds. I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh your hurt!" Tubbo says starting panic from seeing blood. Tubbo grab a my hands and starts to assess my injuries, though it was no use.
The tall guy walks up behind tubbo and makes what I think is eye contact with me.

"Jeez are you okay?" The guy's deep voice draws tubbo out of his panic.

"Yeah I'm fine, just got knocked about by some assholes on the platform." I say looking down, suddenly aware of the fact I'm covered in blood.

"Ranboo, this is y/n. Y/n, this is Ranboo. Noe let's get ynto the car and find something to wipe your hand sand knees okay?" tubbo suggests. Ranboo grunts in response and i nod and turn to go to the car. I would have helped ranboo with his luggage but one I didn't want to get blood on it and two he had one backpack. I guess tubbo was right about him traveling light.

We got to get car and I got the first aid kit from the boot and cleaned my hands and knees before bandaging then and getting in the front seat.

"Sure you want to drive,Y/n/n? I could drive instead I have my permit." Tubbo suggests. I turn around to face him, since he was in the back seat, to let ranboo sit up front.

"The one who litteraly has a song where the lyrics talk about crashing your parents car. That's a nope my dude." I laugh to which tubbo fake pouts. I can hear ranboo chuckle, it's a comforting sound.

Finally we are on our way home. For the most part it was quite between ranboo and i since ranboo was probably tired and i was awkward with new people. Tubbo talked enough for all three if us, but tubbo is one of those people who can go on for ages and make sure you never get tired of the mostly one way conversation.