6: reasons why

Ranboo's POV HEHEHEHE

I don't know why she's affecting me so much. I've liked people before but it never felt like this. What ever this is i can't get close to her. she's already expressed that she doesn't like me. she's two faced and can't be trusted. She acts one way in front of everyone and then in private she talks about others behind their backs. maybe it is just me though. maybe its only me that she doesn't like. 

Flashback to when ranboo walked into the kitchen 

i had just finished the house tour and was on my way to the kitchen to say hi to Niki and maybe to get to know y/n better. she was so sweet. from her smile and laugh to the way she was sweetly awkward around new people. from what Tubbo had told me about her she was the best friend that you could ever have. reliable, always willing to jump through hoops to help even those she doesn't know, always kind to everyone that she meets unless they give her a reason to not be, yet with all of that kindness she has she's not afraid to kick ass if needed. at least that's what tubbo told me. I was walking down the hall towards the kitchen when i over heard the conversation between Niki and y/n. 

What ranboo hears

'...he is so annoying...... obsessive...... honestly the ...... stalker and creep... can't wait... out of my hair.'

my heart sank to the pit of my stomach. was y/n talking about me? it sounded like it. my sadness turned to anger. i am going to go in there and give her a piece of my mind. I walk in and go to open my mouth but then Y/n greets me cheerfully and asks how I'm doing, I loose the confidence to let her know i over heard, but I'm still angry. 

"fine." i say more harshly then i meant to. to cover it up i try and say hi to Niki as kindly as possible, to which i can see a look of confusion and hurt pass through y/n's beautiful e/c eyes. that look makes me want to apologize. Snap out of it ranboo she said so herself she can't wait to have you out of her hair. Niki excuses herself and goes to bed leaving me and y/n alone. Y/n shifts uncomfortably and opens the fridge to get a water. she offers me one to which i'm appalled at. yeah lets talk about me behind my back and then offer me water like you weren't just talking about me not even 5 minutes ago. i scoff and just walk off and lay on the couch and try to sleep since my bed wont be here for another few days. 

a few minutes later i can hear y/n's quite steps coming down the hall from the kitchen and coming into the living room to head up stairs. i hear the steps stop and i shift trying to get comfortable on the couch that was way to short for me to lay on comfortably. y/n clears her throat softly. 

"ranboo?" i hear her softly say. the way she said it almost sounded scared which made me hurt inside. was she afraid of me? snap out of it! she doesn't like you get over it! my head kept screaming at me. 

"what do you want Y/n? I'm trying to sleep." i say again more harsh then i meant to. i can hear her shuffle uncomfortably, which i would think was cute if i knew that it wasn't me causing her to be uncomfortable. 

"If you want I have an air mattress and extra pillows, since your stuff isn't going to be in for a few days." i sigh. why do the people i end up liking have to be two faced? wait? did i just admit to liking her? Damn it! oh what ever i can't sleep on this couch. why not? 

"sure" i follow her up to her room and am met with the light smell of some wonderful scent i couldn't place, it just smelled of y/n, that's the only way i can describe it.  she scurries about getting everything that i needed. she even grabbed two of the many pillows off of her bed for me. she hands me everything and says

"there you go Mr.boo. you can give it back once your bed and stuff gets here." there it is again. that funny feeling when she smiles or says my name. Mr.boo? I like that, in a goofy sort of way. Snap out of it damn it. i hurriedly say my thanks and scurry off to  my own room to set the mattress up and go to sleep. the pillows smell like her and it was a comforting scent. 

Back to present. 

We pull up to the little dinner and both of us get out. i wait for y/n as she feeds the parking meter. while she does this i study her. honestly she was drop dead gorgeous. with her (long, short) c/h hair, and her (your body type)( THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND RANBOO WOULD AGREE WITH ME TOO!) body that suited her sense of style just right.  and oh my gosh those eyes, those beautiful e/c eye sparkle like diamonds. i snap out of it as y/n walks by to head for the door. i follow her to a booth all the way in the back away from the store front windows. y/n was right, even though during this time of day most places would be packed, it was pretty empty here. a waitress walks up and takes our orders and then heads back to the kitchen. 

I keep on having to remind myself that I'm supposed to hate y/n for talking about me behind my back but just her being her makes it so hard not to give in to her natural charms.