4: first night being roomies

Y/n POV

We arrived home about 30 minutes after leaving the station. I pulled into the drive and I saw the Wilbur was home, Because of the car that was already in the drive. (I don't know which of the members actually drive but for this Wilbur and y/n are the only ones with cars)

We hop out of the car and head to the door. Ranboo was standing right behind me as I was trying to pull the key out, my hands being bandaged made it difficult.

"Here." Ranboo says as he gently takes the keys out of my hands and unlocks the door. Was that an annoyed tone in his voice? If it was it's probably because he's tired. I shake it off and head inside after he hands me my keys back.

"Thanks." Ranboo just nods in response. I head to the kitchen while tubbo gives Ranboo a tour and shows him to his room. Niki is in the kitchen unpacking dishes and putting them away so I join in helping and having a conversation to get to know each other better. About an hour hand a half later the dishes are all put away and we are just talking about random shit and my stalker ex. Niki and I had already grown close in the few hours we had talked. It's nice to have people around.

Suddenly ranboo comes around the corner still with his mask and glasses on.

"Hey, Ranboo. How's it going." I ask kindly.

"Fine." He says curtly before turning to Niki and more kindly saying "Hey, Niki."

"Hey, Ranboo. How was the flight?" Niki asks

"Like any other flight, to long." He chuckles. Niki nods in agreement.

"Well, I think I'm going to head to bed now. Night y/n, night ranboo."

"Good night Niki." Ranboo and I simultaneously say. Ranboo looks at me with what I can feel is a cold glare. Ranboo Was very intimidating not only because of his size but the way he was standing right now was do tense you could feel it in the air around you.
I uncomfortably shift under his gaze as I reach into the fridge and bring out a bottle of water, since there was literally nothing else in there. I'm going to have to go to the store tomorrow.
"Umm, want one?" I offer trying to break the silence. Ranboo just scoffed and walked back to were he came from.

I stood there stunned by what just happened. What DID happen? Why is ranboo acting like this? Did I do something? Say something? Did I offend him in some way? All of these questions run through my mind I walk into the living room to see ranboo on the couch, feet hanging off the end, glasses and mask on the coffee table. From what I could see in the dim lights he was very handsome. I saw him shift trying to get comfortable. Then it hit me. His stuff isn't going to be here for a few days.

"Ranboo?" I ask quietly, still over thinking about earlier.

"What do you want Y/n? I'm trying to sleep." Ranboo responded kind of harshly but I went ahead an chopped it up to him being tired and wanting to sleep.

"If you want I have an air mattress and extra pillows, since your stuff isn't going to be in for a few days." He sighs.
"Sure." He says as he sits up. He didn't bother putting on his glasses and mask as he stood up. I walk up the stairs and lead him to my room. I grab him the air mattress, two pillows and the sheets and blankets that go with the mattress.

"There you go Mr.boo. you can give it back once your bed and stuff gets here" I say as I hand him everything. In the light of my bed room I can see his face more clearly. He has beautiful gray eyes and a bit of hair growing across his Sharp jawline. Telling me he hadn't shaved today. He took everything and with a kind of harsh
'Thanks' he left .e alone in my room to think about why ranboo was acting this way. Did I do or say something that made him not like me? I started to think back over the little time that I had known him. Was Because I made fun of tubbo? No he laughed too, and tubbo laugh along as well. Was it me taking the time to bandage my hands and knees? No, no normal person would be mad about cleaning up opened wounds. Then what was it that i did to make ranboo already hate me?