20:final chapter

The next little while that we were in America was fun. We spent time me with Ranboo's parents, met up with some other content creators in the area, and just enjoyed the time we had back in Ranboo's hometown. After the long flight back home we finally arrived back at the streaming house. As I stepped out of the car I was tackled by both Tommy and Tubbo almost causing me to fall over. I let out a little "oof" on impact but Immediately returned the hugs.
"Can't even get out of the car dudes" I laugh as I step out of their arms and walk over to Niki and Wilbur giving them both a hug as well. Without warning Ranboo walks up behind me and scoops me up into his arms causing me to let out an unholy squeak as I was no longer standing kn my own to feet up rather had my feet dangling a few feet above the ground as ranboo held me out.

I glance over my shoulder to see Ranboo giving me a shit eating grin, before bringing me to his chest in a hug. He lets my feet hit the ground once more and I turn around and poke him in the side, him letting out a laugh as I had tickled him in the process.
"Butthead." I simply state with a laugh as I head to the boot of the car and grab my bags.

Everyone else came to the back of the car and got the remaining bags and helped Ranboo and I get our things to our rooms. As I put the rest of my stuff in my room I plopped face down onto my bed having missed my assortment of stuffies pillows and blankets. There is a little tap on my door before it opened. I lift my head to see Ranboo gently closing the door behind him. I roll over and pat my bed motioning for him to come cuddle. He lays down and wraps his arm around my shoulder and I rest my arm across his stomach and my head on his chest.

"So what dis you think of America and my parents?" He says as he starts to play with my hair.

"It was fun, hot as hell and very different from the uk but fun. Your parents are amazing. Kind supportive the type of people I wish I grew up around." I say with a smile as I look up at his beautiful grey eyes. Ranboo leans down and kisses the tip of my nose with a smile.

"I'm glad you like them. Ya know they like you to. Dad even said we looked good together. That's something that has never happened" he laughs, i smile and rest my head on his chest again letting out a content sigh while playing with the strings on the hoodie he has on.

"I Love you so much Ranboo."

"I love you too, n/n."

Just then there is a knock at my door 'come in' I call before the door opens. Niki I standing there with a smile on her face.

"Awwwwe. So cute. Anyways Will's done with dinner if y'all are ready to come down and eat." We both let out a chuckle.

"We'll be down in a minute." Ranboo says as he slowly sits up. Niki smiles and leaves closing the door behind her. I playfully grumble as Ranboo stands up holding out his had for me to take. Of course I happily take his hand as I stand up and we walk out of the room hand to hand.

We reach the bottom of the stairs and head to the kitchen. Ranboo and I sit next to each other in the two remaining spots at the table, with everyone else already seated. As we start to fill our plates with the food that will had fixed us. Over the past almost 2 years I have had the best time of my life with people I know love and care about me. There has been so much change in me as a person. All good changes. I have learned to forgive and forget, I have started to be heal from all of the things I have been through in my life and I have found the one that I truly believe is my soulmate. And to think had I not gotten evicted at the time that I did none of this would have ever happened. I need to thank Tubbo whenever I get a chance, he is the whole reason this was able to happen. I wouldn't have ever found my true family, though not blood blood related, I had found the people I truly believe where meant to be my family.

This is the final chapter to this book sadly. I will continue to write my one shots and will probably eventually write another book, but I have run out of ideas for this book. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this book. I know I had fun writing it. Be sure to leave your opinion on this story and leave request for my bench trio one shot book. Remember I love y'all and hope you have a nice night/day/evening 💚💚💚💚