13: And who do i make this out to?

Y/n's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Ranboo and i had gotten together officially. Wilbur and Niki had picked up on it almost immediately as we walked into the room after stream. after being picked on for a few days everything went back to normal for the most part. aside from some pda from ranboo and myself. Nothing to make our house mates uncomfortable but just couply things.

Right now I am fixing breakfast for everyone. I feel hands snake around my waist making me jump. then Ranboo's deep morning voice fills my ears.

"sorry didn't mean to scare ya." he chuckles

"you know for a big guy you sure are quite." i laugh as i turn around and give Ranboo a peck on the lips before wiggling out of his arms to grab some butter out of the fridge.

"I guess it's a talent of mine." he laughs as he reaches for a piece of bacon that was sat on a plate of napkins. i pop he hand and he makes a face at me. I stick my tongue out at him.

"wait for everyone to come in here, have some manners Mr.Boo" i laugh before i turn away to shout for everyone. Wilbur, Niki and Tommy where in the kitchen within a few minutes. Tubbo sauntered in a few minutes after. completely ignoring the food and heading strait for the coffee machine.

"Late night tubs?" I ask with a laugh. tubbo flips me off and continues to doctor his coffee with little more than a grunt. I hand him a plate full of food and he thanks me before going to go sit by tommy at the island. after everyone had finished eating and those of us who needed caffeine to run had caffeine we all headed to get ready.

Today we had a meet up planned with our fans, so about an hour later we were all piling in to the the two cars we had and driving to a local park. Once we got there we got tables and chairs out so that we could sign stuff and have a place to call 'home base' as Wilbur put it. soon the park was filled with kids and adults. we had a few security guards with us just for our protection. we were laughing with everyone having a good time. I had given more hugs today than I think I've ever given, and my hand was starting to cramp up from signing so many things.

"Okay, guys last call to get anything signed by me!" I call out. a few more people line up in front of me. An older women with red hair someone who you really wouldn't think you'd see at a bunch of Minecraft YouTuber's, meet up was standing in front of me. I look behind her to see a man about the same age as the women, with Y/h/c and one y/e/c eye. they both gave me a weird vibe but i pushed it down and with a smile ask, "and who do i make this out to?" I take the piece of paper in my hand and go to sign it when i actually look at the picture.

I gasp, the picture was a picture of me as a toddler.

"you can make it out to Mama and Daddy." I stood up and calmly spoke.

"I will do no such thing. first i know you are not my parents, second even if y'all were my parents y'all have not earned the title." i say sliding the photo back to the woman. the women had tears in her eyes as she turned away grabbing the man's arm and walking off. Ranboo noticed the interaction and came over to me, handing me a bottle water.

"what was that about?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"they handed me a photo of me when i was a toddler and asked me to make it out to 'Mama and Daddy', I don't know my parents but I've seen pictures of them and they aren't them" i took the water and opened it.

"that's kind of messed up. Well, the meet ups almost over do you want to get out of here a little early after what just happened?" i nod then we walk over to Wilbur to let him know we were leaving and that we'd explain what happened over dinner tonight. Ranboo and i hopped into the car, with ranboo in the drivers seat. i had taught him to drive on UK streets over the last couple weeks and he had recently gotten his UK drivers license. after a few minutes of driving we pull up to a little arcade, and went inside. we were playing a game of air hockey together when the same women and man from the meet up walk up to me. Ranboo, step protectively in front of me. the man was the one who spoke this time.

"look we just want to talk to our daughter. we aren't here to hurt you." i nudge ranboo to the side.

"Unless you got plastic surgery since the last photo I've seen of y'all you aren't my parents. Maybe next time when you try to 'reconnect with your lost child' do some research. " i say coldly

"well,um, w- we umm." the Women stutters I grab ranboos hand and we start walking towards the door.

"wait! My husband has cancer!" the women yells after me. I pause, and turned around to face her.

"Congrats, you know how to use google to try and find my weak points for your little fraud thing." i laugh "I don't trust people who try and trick me. That picture you gave me was a picture off my Instagram and it originally had both of my parents in it which i photo shopped out. Nice try though." i say as i turn around and walk out of the arcade.

We hopped in the car and sat there for a minute before ranboo broke the silence.
"You okay?" I nodded.
"Yeah. Do you think I was to harsh to them?"
Ranboo shook his head and leaned over to me gently brushing his thumb over mt cheek bone.

"They were trying to use your past against you for there own gain, you did what any normal person would do." I nod while staring into ranboos beautiful eyes.

"you never cease to amaze me ya know? Every day I find out you survived so many things yet still became a beautiful person inside and out" ranboo leans in and brushes his nose against mine. In a split seconf ranboo has closed the space between us and we were kissing passionately. after we broke apart ranboo started the car and we drove around for a bit, then went home, to make sure we weren't being followed.