14: birthday girl

Y/N POV
7 months later

I'm laying in bed not wanting to get up, the sun shining thru my curtains lighting my room. I have my arm flung over my face, still nestled into my warm blankets. There is a little tap on my door and then it breaks open. Tubbo and Tommy both come barreling in before jumping on my bed. Ranboo is right behind them with a tray of f/b/f and (preferred breakfast drink). Wilbur and Nikki were following behind holding a big bag.

Tommy and Tubbo were laying on top of me. We were all laughing at the way that I was awoken. I was able to get enough leverage to push the guys off of me, with tubbo landing on the floor with a thud. We all broke into another fit of laughter as he stands up laughing and rubbing his bottom. Ranboo steps up after I have sat up and sets the tray on my nightstand.

"Happy Birthday P/N" he leans down and places a kiss on my forehead before sitting at the side if my bed. He nods to Nikki and she steps forward with the bag out stretched in front of me. I sit up Indian style and place the bag in my lap. After removing the ridiculous amount of packing tissue two canvases were revealed. One was a beautiful painting of all of us together and the other was an oil painting of ranboo and I together. They were very well done.
"I love them both, thank you Nikki." realizing  that she had signed them made me smile even more because she had painted them just for me. I'm smiling ear to ear as I get up and give her a hug. Wilbur steps up and gives me a hug as well. He steps back and smiles down at me, before reaching out side of my bedroom door and retrieving a guitar case. 
"My present to you. Happy 18th n/n. noticed you were shopping for guitars and saw this so i got it"
It was beautiful.

 noticed you were shopping for guitars and saw this so i got it"It was beautiful

I give Wilbur another big hug and thank him. Tubbo walks over and hands me a cute little bee bracelet that matches out friend ship rings, though tubbo wore his on a chain around his neck.  (tubbo doesn't seem the type to wear rings lol) 

  (tubbo doesn't seem the type to wear rings lol) 

"I had Mum, help me to make it." Tubbo gives me a warm hug then he helps me put on the bracelet. 

"I'll have to make a trip over there to see her soon, I Love it Tubs" i smile 

Last was tommy he walks up and hands me a little enderman charm. "I kind of coordinated with tubbo a little bit. i saw this and thought you would like it since its your favorite mob." (sorry if they aren't not yours. enderman are my favorite lol they're so cute) i gave everyone one last hug before they left leaving me and ranboo to ourselves.

"so hows the birthday girl?" he asks as he pulls me back onto the bed with him. i grab my (favorite breakfast drink) and get comfy in ranboo's arms.

"I'm doing great. I live in a house with the most important people in my life. I've got a wonderful, sweet, caring and handsome boyfriend who i love very much, and to top it all off that wonderful and handsome boyfriend of mine has brought me breakfast in bed." i smile at him which he returns. Ranboo kisses me on my nose.
"well i was thinking that we could go out and  fool around just the two of us. do what ever you want." i smile even wider.

"I would love to, we haven't done anything just ourselves in a while."  
"Oh I almost forgot." He pulls a small box out of his back pocket.

  he sits up as he opens the box and faces it towards me

"I wanted to get you something to symbolize us, since we have been together 8 months." I'm smiling from ear to ear pick up the larger ring and then lift up his left hand placing the ring on his ring finger. He was smiling to as he picks up my ring and does the same for me. I give ranboo a big hug.
"Thank you I love it." Ranboo pecks my nose as he goes to stand up.

"get dressed i'll meet you down stairs in an hour okay?" i nod and get up to begin the process of getting ready. (photo at top) After I am done i walk down the stairs to see ranboo waiting for me.

"You are beautiful n/n." 

"Thank you bubs." Ranboo leans down to me and we kiss before we lock arms and head out. 

Several hours later

after being out all day we pull back up to the house since it was getting dark. We had had a ball. we went to see a movie that both of us had been wanting to see, hung out at the mall and i even took Ranboo to my favorite spot at the top of the hill. we gather all of the stuff that we had gotten throughout the day and headed in side. with my arms full and ranboo behind me, we walk into the kitchen to be met with tubbo's family, tubbo, Wilbur, tommy and Nikki all standing around with Nikki holding a home made cake, that said "happy birthday Nerd!" tommy and tubbo defiantly came up with that. I laugh as Teagan and Lani comes running up tackling me to the ground. I hadn't seen tubbo's family for quit a while. last time had been tubbo's 17th birthday and that was a bit ago. After ranboo helped me up with a chuckle and took all of my bags up stairs.  i gave everyone a hug and thanked them for coming. Wilbur motioned for me to follow everyone into the kitchen. there layed out was my favorite foods and drinks sitting on the table along with several different board games and activities. after a few hours of just chilling out with everyone we start to wined down and tubbo's family made their way home. we all helped clean up and put everything way, then we all sat down in the living room to watch a movie. last thing i remember is cuddling up to ranboo, feeling his warm arms around me pressing me into his chest, and falling in to a content sleep. 

Sorry this may be weird, i haven't celebrated a birthday since i was like 7 lol.