7:to the store!

Y/n POV 

As we ate we were pretty much silent aside from our silverware clinking against our plates or the people around us. Eventually we were done eating and we hopped in the car to go shopping. We had decided that we were going to stop by (random gaming store) first so no food would ruin if we got distracted, which was quite possible when going in a store with me. As We pulled up to (random gaming store), I was met by a person I never wanted to see again. And unfortunately he saw me. With a sigh I parked the car, as he started walking my way. I turn to ranboo, before he can notice the guy walking towards the car.

"Hey, ranboo go on inside without me I need to call Wilbur back while I'm thinking about it." Ranboo just nods and head inside without objection. I step out of the car to the guy waiting for me. My ex stood leaning against the car that was parked a space down from me.
⚠️S.A.? Idk⚠️
"Well. Well. Well. Look at what the cat drug in? I thought you were smart enough to stay away from around here. Guess I was wrong."

"First this is public property, second What do you want?" I ask with a deadly edge to my voice to show I wasn't afraid of him.

"I want to know who that guy was and why he was with my girl. And This." My ex closed the space between us with a messy kiss. I struggle to push him away and kick him in the balls. He crumples to the ground in pain. i stand over him. while I'm pulling out my phone to call Wilbur like i said i was going to. 

"I am NOT YOUR girl, and there it is non of your business who I'm with, so fuck off and go to hell!" I can't wait until the restraining order is finalized. I lock my car and storm off to the door while on the phone with will, to search for ranboo. Wilbur was just checking in on us. after searching for ranboo, i found him in the back of the store looking at some monitors. he was acting more strange then last night. more quite and he was pretty much ignoring me for the most part. 

"Hey, ranboo. I'm gonna go ahead and walk next door to Costco. just text me when your done so we can put your stuff in the car. my numbers in the group chat." i can tell he doesn't want me here so i figured i'd get some of the shopping done and give him his space. 

Ranboo's POV 

Y/n told me to go ahead since she had to call Wilbur back. i thought nothing of it and went on ahead. i was looking at the pop figurines at the front, when i happen to look outside to see y/n and some other dude talking, and then them kissing. my heart dropped and i turned away and walked to the back of the store where i couldn't see anymore. i couldn't stand it, why did it hurt so much to see her with someone else we aren't together and she doesn't like me. a few minutes later y/n comes and finds me at the back looking at the monitors to replace the one that was broken on it's way here. i just ignored her, i couldn't look at her right now and not break down. eventually she told me that she was going to go get a jump on shopping and to text her when i was done. 

about 10 minutes later after i was done getting everything and calming myself, the guy from earlier walks up to me. 

"Dude what where you doing with my girl?" he pretty much shouts at me. 

"i don't know what your talking about."

"You came here, with my girl. now what are you doing with my girl." the guy says getting closer. 

"Dude, she gave me a ride. she doesn't even like me don't worry about it." i say walking away from him. he grabbed on to my shoulder and swings me around to face him. he grabs me by  my collar and brings me down to his level since he's a lot shorter then me. 

"I'm warning you dude, stay away from her, ya hear, or we'll be having some problems." he threatens me but i don't care he's not very intimidating and he is quite small in comparison to me. i don't feel like dealing with a fist fight on the first day of me living here so i just nod so he'll leave me alone. after he left i texted y/n that i was done, and we meet at the front of Costco so that i could put my stuff in the car and i could help her finish shopping. 

Y/n's POV 

after we met at the front of the store ranboo put his stuff in the car and then came to help me. it went a lot faster with 2 people and me not having to go find tall people to help me get stuff off of the top shelves, like i normally had to. ranboo was still pretty quite but he seemed less tense though so i guess that's a good thing. 

we were at check out when an old couple walks up. 

"y'all are such a cute couple. reminds me of us when we where younger." the old women says. 

"oh, thanks but we aren't together, we are just house mates." i say 

"oh I'm sorry. y'all would look cute together though. have a nice day." 

"you too ma'am, sir." i say as ranboo and i step forward in line and start to ring up everything. 

"well that was unexpected." ranboo laughs. i chuckle and continue to ring everything up and pay. 

we finally got home and got everything put away, when the rest of the gang stumbled through the door  exhausted. i offered to go ahead and cook dinner since i was still hyper from the coffee i had mid-day and had plenty of energy from sleeping an extra 4 hours last night

Tubbo was just chilling at the island keeping me company while i cooked. I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, like bad period cramps. i tried to hide my wince but tubbo noticed. 

"whats wrong?" tubbo asked with concern. 

"Nothing just period cramps i guess." 

"oh, let me know if you need anything." i nod. tubbo was so sweet and probably used to period stuff growing up in a house with a mom and two sisters. i continue to fix dinner with tubbo keeping me company.  after i fed everyone and ate, myself then went on to go to bed.