38

After this battle, Huiwen's anonymous forum completely changed.

Because of anonymity, the students could act rude and unscrupulous. It was a protective cover that could hide their dark and dirty thoughts. It gave those evil people a sense of security.

——But now, the sense of security is gone!!

Who would dare talk in a place where your real name could be revealed??

At this moment, Zheng Yu felt very humiliated.

His remarks and comments were really rude. Combined with his past deeds, his reputation became even worse.

In the anonymous group, a bunch of people was talking about the incident.

Group Forum:

[I'm laughing to death. Hahahaha! Zheng Yu said in the post: Do you want to kneel and lick Chu Yin?]

[When in fact he was the only one in the school who actually "knelt and licked".]

[Hahahahaha!!]

[Thank you for being laughed at.]

The forum wasn't fixed for a while. Zheng Yu's remarks were publicly reprimanded in the post.

Some students took advantage of this period to confess in the forum:

[I hope that my beautiful sister will not be affected! My sister is a wonderful QAQ -a freshman younger brother]

[Pretty senior sister, don't let this incident affect your mood~]

The comments in the forum were surprisingly harmonious, which was completely different from what Chu Yin experienced in her last life.

But soon, someone discovered something unusual.

[Is it just me? The two times the forum crashed were all posts about Chu Yin!]

Anonymous 1: Damn it, really.

Anonymous 2: Has anyone seen the past threads? I remember the time Chu Yin's report card was revealed.

Anonymous 3: My mother! Is my sister a child of God?

...

Anonymous 15: I see! I solved the case! It was Song Zhaolin who had the last comment on those two threads! He is the real son of god!

Having just witnessed this prophetic scene, everyone accepted this truth. The whole forum began to worship Song Zhaolin.

Anonymous 20: Worship Song Zhaolin! [pray]

Anonymous 21: Bless my academic progress this semester [pray]

Anonymous 22: True believer here! I'm willing to exchange ten catties of meat for my future husband/wife to fall in love with me!

Song Zhaolin, who just got beaten, browsed through his phone while feeling wronged. When he saw the male and female believers he had gathered while he was away from the forum, his silly smile immediately came back.

He's happy once again! It's so easy to be happy again! Hahaha!

...