36

The huge classroom suddenly became harmonious.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on the test paper in front of them, but their ears were erected, towards a place in the classroom.

"How is it? Can I understand it~"

"..."

"Actually, what you did is right. Just keep doing this~"

"..."

Lu Zhen's whole body, from head to toe, all over his body, was filled with rejection.

His (thin bao) lips are tight, his eyebrows are folded, and his limbs are kept as far away from Gu Qiuze as possible.

...Mo, endure, old, son.

Obliquely in front of him, Chu Yin bowed her head to do the question, her face was light and it didn't matter to her, but a trace of regret suddenly appeared in her heart.

——Unfortunately, the script is written as unilateral teaching of "Gu Qiuze to Lu Zhen", but if the dog man Lu Zhen also takes the initiative, it can become a picture of love each other! Ugh!

After Gu Qiuze dutifully finished the topic, he felt very strange.

Although he himself felt naive for losing to a man's shameful desire for victory and fighting against Lu Zhen in public, he was still full of **** for that one second, but suddenly he couldn't help but become gentle.

......what happened?

Gu Qiuze is indeed a person known for gentleness, but this gentleness has never been aimed at Lu Zhen-of course he had no intention of this.

But inexplicably, once you speak, you automatically become very friendly.

Is he already mature to this level...?

The whole class lowered their heads in silence, pretending that they only had learning.

In the other group, Han Chuying looked at this scene that suddenly became emotional, and was very satisfied.

Smelly man play with stinky man, let my sister be beautiful!

Yay!

So, in the next two hours, Chu Yin finally got his wish and finished the question quietly.

After the two elementary school chickens had a friendly interaction, they were finally quiet as chickens, and they didn't bother her again at the end of the course.

that's nice︰)

...

Taking this experience sharing and teaching as the dividing line, the winter camp has also entered the final stage.

The content learned over this period of time will appear in the final assessment questions, and then after a separate interview, the final level test, final assessment, and interview results will be combined to obtain a ranking. The top 15 can get the Hope Cup of this year's Eligibility for the contest.

In the end, compete for this year's gold, silver, and bronze medals in the competition.

"Ding~The large-scale learning task is coming again! Through the final assessment, you will be awarded the [Hope Cup Qualification], with a degree of difficulty of three and a half, and you will get the [Change Sentence] permission after completion~"

Chu Yin waited for a while and found that there was no more text, and suddenly felt wrong: "Wait, why is there no special reward? And why is the difficulty factor lower than the level test?"