42

To prove that she had nothing to do with the accident, Chu Yin squatted down and squeezed the piglet's belly.

"Wake up, ah, wake up."

The paralyzed piglet rolled on the ground. Its big eyes revealed an inexplicable cuteness.

Chu Yin: ?? See, this piglet is fine!

Do you know who your dad is? That's not how you treat your creator!

As soon as she thought of this, Chu Yin suddenly realized that she was scolding herself. She was glad that she only complained in her heart.

But she could still feel that dog man, Lu Zhen, was smiling deeper.

Chu Yin continued to give little massages to the piglet, trying to get it to stand up and make it walk two steps away, but it was very stubborn.

Finally, Lu Zhen lowered his head and said, "Get up."

The little piglet hummed happily as it flexibly turned over.

Chu Yin: "..."

She patted her legs and stood up, her gaze lingering on Lu Zhen.

Lu Zhen raised his eyebrows lightly: "What's wrong?"

Chu Yin praised: "You are really good at controlling pigs."

"..." Lu Zhen was silent for a moment, "Just okay."

The piglet ran happily between them. The corner of the garden in the area was very empty. The wind carried a trace of begonia fragrance as petals quietly fell.

Lu Zhen glanced at Chu Yin and coughed softly: "You don't need to take responsibility for the pig. Just give her a name."

Chu Yin was surprised: "Is it fine for me to name your pig?"

"It's fine." Lu Zhen attentively looked at her.

Chu Yin somehow remembered the little cat that she wasn't able to raise in her last life. After Lu Zhen took the little cat away, the scratches on her hand gradually healed, yet there was a trace of regret in her heart.

"Then call it Box." Chu Yin said.

This was the cat's name since Lu Zhen gave it to her in a box.

Since the cat didn't appear in this life, this name now belonged to the pig.

"Okay."

Lu Zhen looked down at the little pig at his feet, then retracted his gaze to look at the girl in front of him.

When everyone enthusiastically expressed their love to her, he felt flustered and anxious. An unexplainable feeling of discomfort would accumulate in the bottom of his heart, like a layer of burnt ashes.

He felt he had to do something. Even if there was no result.

Lu Zhen slightly tightened his back, realizing that his heart rate was a bit chaotic.

Feeling a slight panic, Young Master Lu noticed that his voice was slightly low, "Chu Yin–"

"What's the matter?"

Lu Zhen's lips opened: "I..."

– "Xiao Yin!"

Lu Zhen hadn't finished his words when Chu Shi's voice rang.

Chu Yin looked at Lu Zhen suspiciously before raising her hand towards Chu Shi: "I'm here."

After Chu Shi communicated with several wealthy ladies, he couldn't find Chu Yin. He followed the voice and saw at a glance that his sister was standing with a dangerous figure, Lu Zhen!