32

Lu Zhen looked at him and said expressionlessly, "Are you a human trumpet?"

"Get out."

Father Chen looked desperate.

This was Lu Zhen, the young master of the Lu family!!

It's fine for his father to be yelled at by his son, but he was forbidden to yell at Lu Zhen!!!

Father Chen hurriedly said, "Well, Master Lu, Xuanyuan, he–"

"I'm not a trumpeter!" Chen Xuanyuan shouted.

Father Chen almost swore at him: Shut the hell up!!

When he was told by Lu Zhen to go away, he felt ashamed. Chen Xuanyuan knew that the Lu family was not something their family could afford to fight.

He said it calmly! Very calm! But his mouth couldn't stop shouting! There seemed to be a great force in his body!

This was a great crisis for an elegant noble boy with infinite charms like him!

"My God, that's the son of the Chen family..."

"He doesn't look quite normal?"

Lu Zhen looked at Chen Xuanyuan expressionlessly.

He originally felt a huge irritation in his heart but when he saw that Chu Yin unconsciously stepped back, as if afraid of getting involved in any relationship with this man, his irritation dispersed.

Hide well. The farther the better.

Father Chen said to Lu Zhen in a panic, "Master Lu, I'm really sorry. Xuanyuan didn't mean it!"

At this time, Chen Xuanyuan finally learned to be smart. He closed his mouth and tried to calm himself down.

But Father Chen didn't understand his spirit, so he yanked his son: "Go apologize to Master Lu!"

Chen Xuanyuan blurted out subconsciously: "SORRY!"

He wanted to make a good apology, but when he opened his mouth, he shouted again!

Father Chen: "..."

Lu Zhen: "..."

A few minutes later, the Chen family and his son were invited out of the banquet hall.

The people in the banquet could still hear Chen Xuanyuan's desperate shouts even from far away.

"I can't control my voice!!"

The atmosphere of the party fell into awkwardness for a moment.

"Insane..."

"It's definitely a mental problem. Will the Chu family still marry the Chen family?"

"Isn't the daughter of the Chu family too miserable then?"

It wasn't only the Chen family who was ashamed, but also Father Chu. After all, many people knew about the marriage they were planning with the Chen's.

Father Chen couldn't help but mutter in his breath. Combined with Chen Xuanyuan's performance at home last time, the son of the Chen family could really be sick...

But even if he was ill, should he give up the marriage between the two families? A disease could be cured but the cooperation within the economic market couldn't.

While Father Chu was in a dilemma, Chu Qiuqiu suddenly came over: "Dad, I don't care!"

Although Chu Qiuqiu was shocked just now, she realized that this was her chance. At this time, whoever made the statement could seize the opportunity!