25

The campus sports event was still in full swing.

The next day, after the fencing final, Lu Zhen won the championship easily.

Chu Yin didn't go to the game, but Jiang Yan went. Although Jiang Yan studied very hard, she was not the kind of good student who didn't listen to things outside the window. She also liked to join in the fun. She had been paying attention to the forum incident this time and helped speak for Chu Yin since she had no account.

Jiang Yan knew how to study and play. Chu Yin really liked this little girl.

After Jiang Yan came back from watching the game, she said to Chu Yin excitedly, "He's really handsome!"

Chu Yin shook her head and sighed.

You are all being cheated by that douchebag!!

Lu Zhen made a good start. The whole school was enthusiastic about the sports event. People were excitedly talking about the candidates for each sport and every significant thing related to the games. Even when Chu Yin went to the teacher's office, the math teacher in Class 5 was chatting with the math teacher in the International Class.

"I heard that the young master of your class won the championship today?"

"Yes, I can't sit still even when the class isn't over. When the bell rang, I ran to watch the game!"

Chu Yin silently opened her workbook. When she arrived at the desk, Teacher Wang clapped, her eyes were all praises, "You're really consistent. Other students have lost their hearts in studying because of this event, only you're the one who's still thinking of studying."

Chu Yin showed a standard good student smile. "Yes, teacher."

Teacher Wang patted her arm and smiled, "However, you should relax when it's time to relax! I don't know if your previous school was too strict, but we don't advocate for children to be excessively tight in studying. You should appropriately take part in more activities."

Chu Yin paused: "Yes, teacher."

"Do you know the school's apollo that's in International Class? What a handsome guy, you should go and watch his game!"

Chu Yin: "..."

No need! Excuse me!!

I can not relax after watching it!!

......

Chu Yin did want to participate in the event. Today was her billiards match.

Although she didn't have any appeal for winning the prize, since she took part in it, she needed to do her best.

Her game time collided with the Class 5 basketball game. Although the basketball game was ahead, Song Zhaolin said that he might not be able to catch up to watch her game.

Chu Yin didn't care. She didn't need any audience to give her best effort for her class.

Song Zhaolin looked sad. The first reason was that he couldn't watch his Sister Yin's game. The second reason was that the opponent in today's basketball game was the international class.

Lin Lin is heartbroken, Lin Lin is heartbroken.

"When the game is over, I'll go and give you support," Song Zhaolin said, "Sister Yin, you have to fight to the end."

"I will try my best," Chu Yin finished, and gave Song Zhaolin a rare encouragement, "There is no enemy that can't be defeated. Lin Lin, believe in yourself, good luck!!"