26

—Damn, the ball exploded.

It exploded from Lu Zhen's hand.

If it didn't explode, it should've been a beautiful three-pointer that would go down in history.

The broken ball fluttered down on the ground. Everyone in the stadium wasn't expecting it. Their faces showed genuine awe.

Lu Zhen: "..."

Strange things kept on happening.

"Beep–"

At this time, the whistle blew signaling that the game just ended.

People finally came to their senses.

Although the explosion ruined the beautiful three-pointer, the second-year International Class still won the game! They won against the strongest team of third-years! The students of the second-years immediately cheered.

Chu Yin's voice was not loud and there were no other people around her, so only Jiang Yan heard her praises.

She recovered from the explosion shock, clapped, and turned her head to Chu Yin, "Wh, What powerful man?"

Chu Yin smiled profoundly, "How powerful is he to blow up the ball."

Jiang Yan: "..."

Why do I feel like you don't mean that??

If she remembered correctly, during the entire game just now, when the girls were crying and roaring to death, Chu Yin didn't say a word, as if she was completely unexcited, only when the basketball exploded did it caught her attention.

Jiang Yan couldn't help feeling ashamed: She was still too unstable. Just now she couldn't help but cheer loudly. It seemed that there was still a long way to go between herself and Yin Yin.

Chu Yin felt comfortable.

She said to Xueji: "You saw how that dog man looked at me. If he plays handsome again, I'll knock his head off."

Xueji was completely accustomed to her series of evil operations. It even thought that this finishing stroke had quite a dramatic effect.

"Host, you're amazing."

Chu Yin: "That's right."

Lu Zhen overturned Chu Shi. Before the game started, Chu Shi felt proud of himself. He was too arrogant in front of his sister and didn't hold back with his bragging. This was too embarrassing.

Chu Shi wiped his sweat and looked at Gu Qiuze bitterly.

Gu Qiuze was also tortured by Lu Zhen. He patted Chu Shi on the shoulder and scolded him, "Next time, don't take me with you."

How shameless in front of his sister.

The opposite area was celebrating crazily, while the third-year seniors were calmer. Chu Shi hesitantly walked to Chu Yin and said, "Brother is not in a good condition today and didn't play well."

Jiang Yan witnessed Chu Yin's praise of Lu Zhen just now. Although her tone was a bit strange, she probably cheered for the second-year team more. Who knew that when Chu Yin opened her mouth, said, "No, brother. I think you are much more handsome than the other person!"

Chu Shi was also surprised: "Really, really?"

Chu Yin said sincerely, "Yes, The man on the other side was playing too wild, not handsome at all, but your dribbling is like art."

Jiang Yan: "!!"

This is too exaggerated!

Sure enough, Chu Shi, once again floated in his daydreams, "In fact, I also think he is average. Someday, if my physical condition is better, I can win it back."