3

"Fuck! A Bomb!"

"Help! Ah!!"

Class 5 suddenly became chaotic, and some even got under the table.

Fu Mingxuan was holding the bomb as she cried.

When Chu Yin left the classroom around the corner, she was bursting into tears: "It's not me! I, I made you chocolate! How did this happen!"

Song Zhaolin, who had just walked over, was also very scared: "Fuck! this, this a .... bomb?!"

Lu Zhen frowned, and after a closer look: "Fake."

Sure enough, when the fuse burned to the end, there was a sound of"click"  like a prank. Fu Mingxuan almost collapsed on the ground.

Song Zhaolin's face was dull. The blades in the morning were also fake, but they were all made very realistic, enough to not be considered a bluff at first glance.

Because he was  Lu Zhen, if something happened to him in the school, the school principal would have to apologize to the Lu Family, and Lu Zhen himself was notoriously difficult to provoke--who was it that provoked him repeatedly?

Lu Zhen's eyes were also dimmed, but he didn't delve into this issue this time.

He turned his eyes slightly, swept behind Song Zhaolin, and suddenly asked, "Who is sitting next to you?"

"Ah, yes--" Song Zhaolin thought of his beautiful face at the same table, and subconsciously wanted to blow a rainbow fart. But suddenly I remembered the explanation from the same table to him, so he held back: "——I was sitting with a new classmate."

Looking back again, the seat was empty early.

Song Zhaolin head: Where is his deskmate? ? she was just there!

...

Chu Yin climbed to the roof of the school building.

The male lead was almost killed twice on the first day of school, so he finally went home early.

Chu Yin was lying on the edge of the roof, boredly watching Song Zhaolin sending Lu Zhen to the Bentley.

At this year, Lu Zhen hadn't had the violent and terrifying aura he later had, nor had he tempered the coercion of the high-ranking ones. The young man is tall and thin, with clean black hair pressed against his neck, his skin complexion was cold and pale, and his eyebrows are cold and expensive.

From the outside, he couldn't see at all that he would grow into such a crazy paranoid metamorphosis in the future.

Chu Yin poked the system: "That chicken, can I just change my school in the script?"

The male protagonist's halo is really terrifying, it's impossible to say when this dog man will suddenly appear, and she can't really kill him.

Xueji: "I'm not a chicken!!-No, [Transfer to Huiwen Private Middle School] is written on the copy page, which is a non-modified part~"

Chu Yin: "...okay." She should think of a solution later.

She can't take off this mask temporarily. In fact, the so-called love at first sight, in the final analysis, is not exactly what it is. As long as Lu Zhen couldn't see her, he wouldn't have thoughts.

In addition, she needs to study harder, not only for strangling Lu Zhen in her life script but also for her bright and beautiful future.

Chu Yin pulled up the mask and turned to leave the rooftop.

In the distance, before getting on the bus, Lu Zhen suddenly turned halfway and glanced at the top of the teaching building.

There is no one there.