33

After Chu Yin dragged the suitcase into the dormitory building, she found her floor and dormitory number.

As soon as she opened the door, Han Chuying rushed forward with enthusiasm. "Ah, here you are at last!"

"I chose the best bed in this dormitory. Yours is located by the window! Hehe!"

"When I was sweeping the floor just now, I also cleaned your area by the way. You can just put your things directly!"

It was so intimate that Chu Yin was embarrassed.

She felt she needed to give something back so she opened her backpack and looked for a gift.

Finally, she took out a bottle of shampoo.

"This," Chu Yin said sheepishly, pursing her lips, "Do you want it?"

Han Chuying was almost out of breath——

Big beauty gave her a gift!!! Whatever the gift was, she would love it!!!

"Yes! Yes!!" Han Chuying immediately took over, "I'll make good use of it!"

Then she looked down and saw the handwriting on the bottle: "Wow, this brand of hair tonic works very well!"

Chu Yin was a little surprised: "Do you have the same hair problem?"

"As a person who studies hard, how can I not be bald! Every one of my hairs has a name." Han Chuying said. Suddenly she remembered something and looked up nervously, "Ah, you don't have this kind of hair problem, do you?"

Chu Yin grinned cunningly: "You don't mean that people who study hard can't be bald. I work hard, too."

"But you can't be bald!" ——Mom doesn't allow it!!!

Chu Yin's face, even if she was bald, could still be beautiful as a little nun. But her brown hair is so beautiful, how could she be bald!

Finally, Han Chuying nervously looked at Chu Yin's hairline. After determining that she had no signs of baldness, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Because she was not in school, Chu Yin did not wear Huiwen's loose school uniform.

Han Chuying thought that Chu Yin's clothes were not very good. After all, she had heard that although Chu Yin was the daughter of the Chu family, she had lived in the countryside. And since Chu Yin transferred to another school, except for seeing her wearing a black dress at the dance, she had always been in a school uniform. Han Chuying always felt sorry.

But now, Chu Yin had no bad clothes at all!

After taking off the thick coat, she was wearing a dark color sweater with a floral shirt inside. The collar of the shirt stretched out from the round collar of the sweater. She wore slim jeans and white boots.

She was radiating with beauty.

Chu Yin cleaned up the dormitory. After she put her things back, Han Chuying handed her a stack of paper: "How about you take a look at this?"

Chu Yin said, "What is it?"

"I don't think you know about the sample questions of the winter camp in the past, so I'll give you an extra copy."

Chu Yin was surprised again.

Winter Camp was only about classes, training, and examinations. Everyone who participated in this camp is competitive. But Han Chuying did not seem to care about these. Although these questions were valuable, she chose to give them to her.