4

The lecture hall caused a little commotion--

Chu Yin actually got it right?!

Song Zhaolin slipped back to class after sending Lu Zhen, and when he heard that Chu Yin was ordered, he worried for the same table for a second. Hearing Chu Yin's clear and smooth answer behind, he was suddenly shocked: "New classmates is pretty good!"

Fu Mingxuan was sitting not far from Song Zhaolin, and she was suddenly very upset when she heard it.

How could Chu Yin be able to answer?

Fu Mingxuan scored the highest score in the class at the end of last semester in mathematics, which is higher than Chu Qiuqiu, a solution that she can't even think of. How could this new student come up with it?

Chu Qiuqiu on the stage was also stunned.

She was very high-profile in her grade, and many ordinary class people could not understand her. At this time, she obviously saw several girls laughing underneath. Chu Qiuqiu's face stiffened, remembering that she had said to Chu Yin before class, "If you can ask me if you can", it turned out that Chu Yin answered the question she didn't make, and her face suddenly became hot.

The math teacher complimented Chu Yin and asked Chu Qiuqiu to return to his seat. She controlled her elegant and decent expression, and when she went back to see Chu Yin was playing with her phone, her mind suddenly moved.

The class was over in two minutes. Chu Yin took out his mobile phone to check the time and played boringly for a while. Then when the bell rang after class, she got up and left.

Fu Mingxuan came over and asked Chu Qiuqiu: "She really did the question just now?"

Chu Qiuqiu's heart moved, his voice was not loud or small, and it happened that everyone in Class 5 could hear: "Answer can be found online."

Fu Mingxuan breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled sarcastically: "Of course, I knew."

The little sisters behind her got together to complain: "You can really pretend, why bother?"

"She isn't pretty and doesn't have good manners, maybe she did it so others think that she's good at studying! Let her pretend... her true results will show at the exam!"

"That's right, Xuan Xuan will show her by then!"

After listening to their conversation, Song Zhaolin showed a face of confusion.

Was Chu Yin not good enough???

And, Wht's more?  There were answer online? Why couldn't he find it??

Chu Qiuqiu did not respond to his doubts. She felt a little uneasy in her heart. She hurriedly walked to a place with no people with her textbook and looked around, and then dialed an unknown number.

The phone was quickly connected, and Chu Qiuqiu lowered his voice: "Find her transcript and send it to me.  I willtreat younicely after it's done."

The voice on the other side had a thick accent, and the tone was flattering: "No problem, Miss Chu, don't worry!"

...

When Chu Yin went to school the next day, he obviously felt that the eyes of group 5 looked strangely at her.

It was just that no one took care of her, but today there are always people in the class looking at her with mocking eyes that seem to have seen everything, gathering together to point out her wrongdoings.

Chu Yin lived her second life  again. She would not be affected by this naive behavior at all. Interpersonal communication is so boring, how can it be fun than learning .