Letharia Vulpina

After Kira had successfully absorbed all the electricity and everyone was safe, they had admitted Isaac into the hospital for his severe burns and Allison had decided to sleep there until he woke up

     After Kira had successfully absorbed all the electricity and everyone was safe, they had admitted Isaac into the hospital for his severe burns and Allison had decided to sleep there until he woke up. Stiles disappeared after the chaos at the hospital and had been missing for 2 days. The pack had been unable to find him, so they had to see if Stiles would come out on his own. For now, it was a waiting game.

At school, Kira and Scott were brainstorming how to find Stiles and get the Nogistune out of him as they were on their way to class.

"The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsunes are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"Well, what's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?" Scott asked, frustrated.

"No, there was something else I found. If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly." She said and Scott shook his head, not understanding how they came to that point when they'd never encountered something like this.

"How do you offend a nogitsune?" He asked.

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it." She said ominously.

Scott couldn't help but think about Kira's words as he stood in the locker room with the lacrosse team, all the students listening to coach's routine yelling. What could they have possibly done to offend a nogitsune? Did it have to do with them sacrificing themselves to the nemeton? Did Stiles unknowingly offend it? He felt himself getting a headache from thinking so hard.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas. Things are getting too quiet." Ethan said, Scott nodded.

"Yeah. I know. It's making me nervous too." Just as he said that, he heard a metallic pulsing noise start to erupt from somewhere.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked. His twin and Scott nodded.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's." Scott said, still focusing on the sound. The three quickly made their way out of the locker room without being seen, making their way down the hallway to get a better listen.

"It's coming from the basement." Ethan said. They all ran down to the basement, going down the stairs and turning to see none other than Stiles, back facing them, holding one of Argent's emitters.

He turned slowly to face them, raising his hands in a defensive manner.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

The twins only roared, charging at Stiles full force and picking him up by his neck, dangling him in the air.

Scott ran to help Stiles, pulling Ethan off of him and throwing him into a cabinet across the small room.