Mysterious Beginnings

Everything was blurry and dark. Issac could barely make out where he was or what was going on. He could feel himself being dragged across the hard, rugged concrete under his aching body and small hands grasped firmly into the lapel of his jacket, pulling him.

Things started to clear up slowly and he felt himself being dropped onto the ground. He lifted his head to see blood from his wounds on his chest but he doesn't remember how he got them. Before he can process his pain, he's hoisted up by a young, dark-skinned woman.

"Stay with me, we're almost there." She says quietly as she struggles to keep him up and carry him.

She pushes them forward towards her bike before continuing,"Listen to me, no matter what happens, hold on tight."

     He tiredly nods his head and holds on as much as he can. She starts the motorcycle and rides onto the street. She drives as fast as she can on the narrow roads, but she needed to turn soon.

Soon after slowing down and making her way down the alley, Isaac tells the girl he thinks he hears something. He turns back toward the gray fog behind them but sees nothing. Then slowly, but surely, a shadow of a man comes running fast behind them.

"Faster!" Isaac yells.

She tries to speed up, but the dark, narrow roads don't make it easy to navigate. The wolf running behind them swipes his claws at the bike on one side, but then there's another wolf identical to the first swiping at the other side. Isaac thinks he's hallucinating for a second before snapping out of it and yelling at the girl to go faster again.

As they navigate through the roads, almost being hit by a sixteen wheeler on the way, they manage to get stuck in a dead end. They drive toward end of the alley but as they get closer there's a figure ahead. A dark haired girl smiles as they stop the bike and realize they're trapped between her and the twins.

"You've got nowhere to run now, hot rod." She says in a snarky way while stalking towards them. The girl and the twins start closing in on them.

"Hold on.." says the dark haired girl said to Isaac as she revs her engine and heads toward the open end of the alley, the same direction as the identical twin wolves. She speeds up as the twins run and jump at her and she swerves her bike, just barely missing them and fleeing the alley way on the bike.

The dark-skinned girl drives the bike through a wall of windows trying to escape the creatures coming after them. Isaac, however, slowly starts to get tired and can't hold himself up anymore causing his rescuer to crash and slide the motorcycle against the floor of the building they'd just entered. Isaac looks around in a haze, inspecting the damage that had been caused.

As he looked towards the broken window they'd come in through, the twins and the girl were walking toward them, menacingly. As the three got closer, the twins started to slowly form together into one huge wolf and Isaac's eyes widened as he started to scoot away from them on the floor slowly. He neared the bike as he heard his mysterious savior's voice behind him tell him to duck down. He ducked to the floor as she pulled out a stun gun and shot it at the Voltron wolf. The wolves separated as they shook from the electricity. Isaac and the girl looked away due to how bright the voltage was. The twins fell to the floor, unconscious but when Isaac and the stranger looked up, the twins and the mystery partner were gone. Issac looked to his rescuer, who he didn't know the name of yet. She looked at him, frustrated.

"I thought I told you to hold on."

••••••••••••••

Gwen stood beside Deucalion at their current hideout, planning after they'd just lost their only leverage on a motorcycle.

"So what now? We just let that girl run off with him after what he saw? Are we seriously not going after them?" She demanded, slightly confused as to why her alpha wasn't more pissed about the young wolf from Derek's pack escaping.

"His memories have been erased. He knows practically nothing about who or where we are, so why should we be worried?" He asked, as if he had no cares in the world and Gwen's eyes widened before she scoffed loudly.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe so he doesn't go running off to Scott telling him that he was kidnapped?" She asked sarcastically, "you're seriously letting that gutter rat just take our leverage?"

"Not completely," he said, "don't fret, Guinevere. She can't run far. Not without the Alpha."

Author's note: intro done! Let me know what you think.