Alpha Pact

"The category is guardian, Allison, and you and I both know I haven't exactly lived up to that lately

"The category is guardian, Allison, and you and I both know I haven't exactly lived up to that lately." Chris Argent stressed to his daughter and Stiles, who had followed him to the apartment after the hospital debacle. Not only was Scott gone, but now his mother and Stiles's father were taken as sacrifices and they were sure Argent would be next.

"But she took Scott and Stile's parents. That's not a coincidence." She argued before Stiles stepped in.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone wrote your name in large block letters on the elevator doors at the hospital. That kind of felt like a warning to me." He said sarcastically.

"I think it might be Morrell," Allison added, "I think she knows more than she's letting on and, who knows, she might even be trying to help us." Stiles rolled his eyes before speaking again.

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two nights away." He went and sat down, sighing while running his hands through his hair.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Chris said, noticing how frustrated the young boy was.

"They could already be dead." Stiles said, solemnly pessimistic.

"I don't think so," Chris said, "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving things into place."

"And you're one of them." Allison said.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move," he said, pulling out his map tracking all of the sacrifices and kidnappings, "everything's shes done has been on a telluric current. So Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on those currents, right?"
He asked but Stiles remained silent.

"Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help." Stiles shook his head, not believing what Chris was suggesting.

"You seriously wanna go after her? I mean what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense but what's the difference between you and them?"

Chris merely smirked pulling out one of his guns and loading it.

"I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face but personally I'd like to see how she heals with half her skull blown off," he set the gun down on the desk, leaning forward to get more serious, "we've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you." He finished, waiting for their response. Stiles nodded his head slightly before sighing and looking back at Chris.

"Where do we start?"

"The places where the sacrifices have been committed. They've usually been different from the places the bodies are found, correct?" Both Allison and Stiles nodded, following along, "I think the placement has something to do with the strength of the current. So there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank-"