Galvanize

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital was having a rather quiet evening for once. Melissa was setting up Jack-o-lanterns on the receptionist desk for the holiday coming up. Melissa thought it was especially odd for it to be so uneventful on the week of Halloween. Her mind must have jinxed it because soon after she thought that, Agent McCall with his team of detectives walked in at the same time as Sheriff Stilinski with his team of officers from a different entrance.

"Oh, here we go." She said to herself as she started to approach the two armed forces.

Sheriff Stilinski marched up to Agent McCall, pointing his finger in his face.

"Hey, he is not coming in!"

"This is the only hospital that will take him." The FBI agent reasoned, making Noah scoff.

"What about county?" He asked, running down the list of anyone else that could take in the sociopath they had scheduled to arrive for surgery.

"You'd be surprised how fast things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery."

"They turfed him to us?" Melissa asked, annoyed.

"Yeah." Rafael answered.

"If county doesn't operate on him.." sheriff Stilinski started.

"Then someone has to." Rafael finished and they all turned to the sound of William Barrow being wheeled on a stretcher, strapped down so he couldn't escape.

"Someone has to do his pre-op interview." Melissa said, wearily.

"Who usually does that?" Agent McCall asked and Melissa reluctantly sighed.

"Me."

••••••••••••••••••••

As Scott pulled up on his bike to school that morning, he saw Ethan and Aiden parked at the school as well, getting off of their bikes and starting to walk up to him.

"You back in school?" Scott asked.

"Maybe. For now we're just here to talk." Ethan said. Stiles had just so happen to be exiting his Jeep when he saw Scott talking to the twins and made it a point to interrupt the conversation.

"Oh, that's a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, killing." Stiles said, faking friendliness

"You need a pack. We need an alpha." Aiden said to Scott and Stiles scoffed.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles said while chuckling lightly at the thought.

"You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually pretty counter-productive." Stiles ranted, but Scott out a hand on his best friend's shoulder, urging the boy to let him fight his own battles.

"Why should I say yes?" Scott asked seriously.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden pitched, his voice sounding awfully political.

"I can think of one." Isaac said as he walked over to the group, having heard their conversation, "Like you two holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

"Gwen helped Kali kill Boyd too. She's got just as much red in her ledger as we do." Aiden argued, growling as he grew angrier at Scott's friends for interfering.

"And she's not only apologized but made up for it. In more ways than one," Scott said sternly, "whereas all you do is make excuses and throw her under the bus. She's proven herself to be a better person than she was everyday, so don't bring her into this. I'm sorry, but my friends don't trust you. And frankly, neither do I." Scott said and with that, the three boys left the twins behind. The former alphas watched the group walk away, feeling defeated.