9.

"Cazzo," he muttered under his breath placing his hands on his cheek which was slowly turning red.

At first, I felt scared but then again, didnt I have every right to be angry? He was acting as if I was an object that could be played around with.

"You're pretty brave..." He trailed off as he looked up at me. I was surprised when I saw no anger in him. In fact, he was smirking.

That made my blood boil.

I looked him straight in the eye and seethed out, "I am not yours."

I had just slapped him and instead of getting all riled up and trying to kill me once again, like I thought would happen, he was smirking.

"Oh mi amore, but you are. The moment you kissed me you were mine." He said as he cornered me to the wall. "You're mine to touch, my love. You're mine because I said so. Your body is mine and these lips," he closed his eyes as his finger brushed up to my bottom lip and a shudder went through me, my body reminding me of the drunk kiss we had.

When I looked at his eyes, I knew that he too was recalling the moment.

"These lips Aviana, oh what I wouldn't give to savour it again," he confessed, his eyes staring at them. And I leaned in a little, some part of me hoping that we could relive that moment again but my mind was screaming at me not to do anything stupid because, well because he was the one who kidnapped me and it was frustrating because I was actually attracted to him.

But he saw me leaning in and his eyes flashed some emotion and he quickly backed away. I didn't understand why or what had happened.

"You're wrong," I stated again.

"You're right." He said coldly and walked towards the door, stopping right at the exit. His shoulder tense, and his head dropped down. It was as if he wanted to ay something but didn't have the words to do so.

I kept staring at him and decided to speak up.

"Remind me again why I am here?" I asked him gritting my teeth.

"I told you why and don't worry, you'll be gone soon." He said before leaving me there to wonder why my life was this way.

You'll be gone soon

At least that was a relief. But I didnt like the way he said it. I would be back home and continue my day as always. Of course that was almost impossible considering people don't just live normally after getting kidnapped. At least thats what I thought.

I just sat there for what felt like hours, it could have been, I just imagined my life back at home. I was about to go take a shower but my stomach began grumbling.

I quickly got up and decided to go out and get some breakfast, I didn't even know why I was so casual around here. I acted as if this was my home and it felt pretty comfortable since I wasn't locked up. I wondered if they did catch the girl who I looked like to them, how she would be tortured by them. Or killed.

That was the worst I could assume. After all, everyone here was dangerous.

But I wanted to go home. I longed for the hugs from my best friend. God she was the best and I missed her so darn much.

As I reached the dining room, I saw no one there, so headed to the kitchen. They always had something delicious cooked up or in the fridge. The cooks here were no joke. I bet a few of them even owned restaurants of their own.

I found a plate of white sauce pasta which looked heavenly so I grabbed a fork and headed back to my room with my plate in my hand.

As I was walking, I heard muffled noises coming from a corner, so I decided to investigate. I shouldn't do this. It's wrong to sneak around, especially in the house you get kidnapped in. But the voices started to sound louder with heavy breaths.

Well I was right, I shouldn't have looked.
There he was. Kissing another girl with long black hair put in a high ponytail wearing a hot dress. She was pressed against the wall with her legs around Val.

She moaned out loud, as I just stared at Val. His hands on the wall behind her while he kissed her roughly. Almost furiously. I just kept staring.

I knew I needed to get outta there. But I couldn't stop staring. I guess it was because we had shared a kiss too and i felt betrayed? It wasnt even long ago that he kissed me! I mean he did try to kill me but that doesn't mean you go and kiss someone else that soon.

And they weren't even trying to hide it. At least she wasn't, her moans were getting louder by the second.

"Ohh valentine, please, fuck me." She said.

God this bitch, she wasn't even bothering to be quiet, literally anyone would know. I finally looked away when they didn't stop and her moans continued to sound. I turned around with the pasta in my hand and walked back to my room, almost tripping.

When I reached my room, although it wasn't my room, since anything here wasn't mine.

I ate a spoon of the pasta and broke down crying on the floor.

"God, this tastes amazing," I cried out while tears streamed down my face.

I got a hit of reality again. This wasn't my home. I needed to go back home, to my bed, to Ashley. God, I never missed the literature class this much. I missed uni.

And I was here, happily forgetting about everything, and enjoying my pasta. God this did taste amazing.

I cried even harder at my thoughts and I don't even know how long I cried. Minutes, hours, days?

All I remember was feeling guilty for actually enjoying being here, it was almost like a godamn holiday. I felt guilty for not missing Ashely more, she was trying to find me, but I was here eating pasta.

"Pasta..." I cried out, crying even harder.

And I think it was also because I saw my kidnapped kissing a random girl. Although I have no right to even feel bad.

I felt disgusted at myself for even kissing the kidnapper. I knew I was the one who started this. I was such an idiot.

My thoughts ran wild, as my tears turned into a river.

I stuffed my face with the pasta once again, and I turned back to look at the door and there he was, Val. He was standing by the door and had been watching me cry.

Oh fuck, he watched me not only cry, but stuff the amazing pasta down my throat while I cried.

He frowned.