6.

-

"You are not to speak at any cost. And-"

"Woah there," I said raising my hands. "I'm not allowed to speak? What kind of date is this?" I asked him frowning. He grits his teeth in annoyance and looks at me with irritation in his eyes.

"Can you please shut up and listen? This is business-related. You could ruin everything." He spitted out. I shut my mouth, looking at him as my hands clenched. I had a great experience in business. I used to help my dad with his when I was in high school. But I kept my mouth shut only because he said please.

He gaped at me the whole ride as I tried not to look into his. Normally, I'd be the one to glare at others until they break eye contact but there was something about him that was so intriguing yet so infuriating.

I stared out of the window wondering where we were going. Wondering if I'll ever meet Ashley again, wondering about how my life is so fucked up.

Woah girl, don't go there.

"We're here." He says as the car comes to a stop.

"I can see that," I muttered opening the door and getting out of the car. When I saw where we were, I was astonished. It was a huge and I mean a huge building. Wide and tall, many cars were parked, similar to the ones we were in.

It was somewhat familiar.

My kidnapper, led me to the door and when we entered the place I realised this was a party. A business party.

I looked around, there were paintings on the wall, there was food and drinks. I noticed a very tasty plate of fettuccine sitting there waiting to be eaten. I should have eaten first, I thought sighing. It was dusk already. And my eating time is basically whenever there's something good to eat, no matter what it is. At least it's good.

"Here." My kidnapper said taking my hand and walking me with him. I stared at our hands, colliding together.

He didn't even notice that he was holding my hand. I tried to act casual but my heart was racing for no reason. I got butterflies as we came to a halt in front of a man with blue hair who was talking with another man. There were too many men here, I could only see a few women here. Were they all kidnapped?

"Hey, Dimitri! You made it! Oh- and with a date! I knew that you would bring one." He laughed. He looked old as my kidnapper. His blue hair brought out his piercing green eyes. He was quite handsome. He was wearing a snake earring on just one ear which I found was cute. He smiled at me taking my other hand and kissing it gently. His tanned skin was so soft with rings decorating his hands. I blushed and smiled back.

"The name's Mateo, I'm Dimitri's most favourite friend." He smiled but my kidnapper rolled his eyes. "What do they call you, Hermõsa?" Mateo asked with a toothy grin, letting go of my hand. His accent was thick.

"It's Aviana." I blushed. It's not every time I get to meet a gentleman like him. All the boys at my school were either assholes or a bitch.

I felt a tug on my hand. My kidnapper was holding it tightly, very tightly. I smirked realizing what it meant. I didn't know what caused the changes in his behaviour but I sure was loving it.

Mateo grinned at me looking at our hands. I grinned back.

"So, Val, is she your girlfriend? Tell me more about her. When did y'all meet?" he asked walking beside me.

"No, I'm not-"

"Ask her yourself." My kidnapper said cutting me. I don't think I was ever going to call him by his name.