4.

-

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I eyed him and his clothing. He was wearing a plain white shirt with black pants in which he looked so hot. I could only imagine him without-

"It's my house." He said raising his brows. "What are you doing here?" I scoffed.

"You fucking kidnapped me," I spit out rolling my eyes, a part of me was still afraid of what he would do to me. I was kidnapped after all. I regretted saying that when he stepped forward his jaw clicking. He looked dangerously attractive. I shouldn't be looking at my kidnapper in that way.

I stared at him and took a proper look. He was very sexy, his face was heavenly with those kissable lips which I wanted to taste so bad and those eyes- his eyes were so captivating. I had seen many hazel eyes but his were different, his were cold but burning with fire. They looked empty but with sadness in them. His body was muscular. God Damn, I could already see his abs.

"It's lunchtime," He smirked noticing me eye-fucking him.

I wanted to tell him I didn't want to eat. Besides who the hell kidnaps a person and gives them a great place to stay along with a nice diner. But just as I was about to do that, my stomach growled in hunger. I turned red and looked down not daring to look at him. I could picture his smirk widening.

Talk about embarrassment.

I simply nodded and followed him as he led me to what seemed to be a huge kitchen. Everything was huge here, I shouldn't be surprised. I wasn't used to such big things, the scrawny apartment I live in was nothing compared to this, nothing.

The smell of tasty food hit my nose as I tried not to run towards it.

When my kidnapper halted, I still didn't know his name, I looked around to see that we were in a dining room which was near the kitchen. There was a huge oval-shaped dining table and there were two people already there. One looked at me and grinned so wide as he practically jumped out of his seat and ran towards me.

"Damn girl, you are one beautiful woman. I knew deep down Val would find a girl like you" He smiled and held his hand out as I shook it, frowning at his words.

What did he just say?

He was a normal-looking American guy. Only none of the people were normal-looking. They all were sexy men and women and they clearly weren't normal considering all the armed guards surrounding the house.

"Ares." My kidnapper said coldly as a nerve in his forehead clicked.

"What's up with that?" Ares asked looking at hazel eyes' forehead. I followed his gaze and laughed out covering it with a cough. Ares smiled in amusement.

"With what?" Hazel eyes asked as he looked at both of us awkwardly. I tried not to laugh again at the stupid face he was making touching his forehead.

"That nerve Val, it's like another person. Damn," Ares said as he walked away to another guy who was sitting on the chair all ready to eat.

"Hey Aviana, I'm the one and only Ares and hot head here is Dmitri or as we call him Val," Ares said as I forced a smile at him not sure what to say. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Lilah preparing the food on the table. I wanted to to talk to her and ask what the hell was going on but I decided not to do so. From my guess, she must be the head maid.

"Come on Val, you're not going to ask Aviana to sit? What a gentleman." Ares said rolling his eyes as he pulled out a chair for me. I smiled at him and said a thank you while I sat uncomfortably. The rest of the people sat around the table. Val, or Dmitri whatever they called him sat in beside me and Ares sat on the other side. There was another guy sitting in front of me, somehow i hadn't noticed him before. His eyes were grayish blue and his jaw was sharp. Everyone here had a great jaw except for me of course. He was staring at me coldly.

What's up with him?

His stare was burning me. I looked away afraid that he could look through me, my past and everything else that had ever haunted me.

A woman came into the room, she looked around her 50's. But damn was she fit. She glanced at me and eyed me.

Why was everybody eyeing me?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes mentally at my question.

Maybe because you're an outsider who was kidnapped and they all probably know that.

She took a seat at the head of the table without breaking eye contact with me. I looked away, not wanting to look at her demon eyes. Her eyes were hazel too, maybe she was hazel eyes mother.

"Did you catch the backstabber, Valentine?" She asked still looking at me. When she said backstabber, everybody turned to look at me. I looked at them in surprise and fright. Cold eyes looking at me except for Ares'. I liked him very much.

I stared down at my food, suddenly losing my appetite.

"No mama, Angelo accidentally....there was a... misunderstanding." Valentine, my kidnapper said as everyone once again looked at me.

I blushed in embarrassment for no reason as I stared down at my food, not daring to look up.

We ate in silence, for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't eat much because of the stares I was getting every once in a while, especially from the old woman. Stupid bitch.

I cleared my throat after mustering up all the courage I had left and spoke up.

"May I please be excused," I said standing and walking towards the exit. I have no idea why I said it in such a formal way but some part of me was still scared. I was very aware of the guns the men had around the house. They could shoot me dead at any moment.

I wiped my eyes, which were tearing up. I missed Ashley. She was basically my life. I had no one else. I was kidnapped.

"Hey Avi, wait," Honey eyes came and held my hand and I tore it away from him.

His eyes were surprisingly calm and soft unlike a minute ago.

"What?!" I shouted, my emotions getting the best of me. "What do you want?!"

He looked at me in shock at my sudden burst out. Ares came from behind as he looked very amused. I wanted to slap him. I wanted to slap them both.

"What do you want?! I want to go home! You fucking kidnapped me and you're not killing me, you're not threatening me! Neither are you abusing me instead you're giving me lunch and a luxurious place to stay!" I said dramatically as they both stared at me in shock and amusement, which made my blood boil even more.

"Damn, finally she snaps," Ares said as both I and stupid hazel eyes gave him a death glare. "Sorry," he murmured.

"So why the fuck did you even kidnap me? What do you want? I have nothing! I did you no wrong! And what's wrong with guy? He's staring at me like I murdered his whole family! And no, do not call me Avi."

"You mean Carlos? Dude, he's always like that. He doesn't like people. And yeah, someone did-"

"Ares. Shut up." Hazel eyes gritted his teeth as his eyes never left mine. This would have been steamy if we were on different terms.

"You guys are sick." I scoffed looking at them one last time before walking out of that place and back to my room.

I slammed the door shut and sat on the corner of the bed. I cried and cried the whole time just wishing to be with Ashley right now. She was a sister to me. More than that if that was possible. Right now, she'd sit beside me with two boxes of cookies and cream ice cream and a box of pizza. We'd be watching some horror films.

That was our drill. When someone had a break-up or a very bad day at work, we'd do that every time. I smiled thinking about those times. I just missed her very much.

I wanted to go home.