3.

Blindfolded.

I was fucking blindfolded.

From the colour I saw, I knew that the blindfold was red. A dark shade of red.

I was free though. Other than the fact my hands were tied together behind my back and that I was blindfolded, I could move freely. Thankfully I didn't have a gun pointed at my head.

I wasn't tied to a chair as I expected. My palms became sweaty and I almost had a panic attack one minute ago when I realised I had been kidnapped.
My mind did a great job of reassuring me by thinking of all the terrible things. What if I get sold to another country? What if I get shot? I won't get to tell Ashley that Emilia likes her too. What if-

Please, God, I'm too young to die.

I had been waiting for about 3 minutes in this place based on my counting. The whole time trying to get out of the stupid rope my hands tied with.

I groaned when I moved once again, my head hurt like shit. I felt as if was going to pass out again. That hit has been strong.

I ignored the pain as I stood up and stuck to the wall. I walked around feeling the cold metal wall. With no sense of sight and in a quiet room, I didn't found anything useful.

I think there was a table and chair in the middle of the room. I kept walking around, my shoulders touching the wall, perhaps I could find a door.

As I walked the corners I heard a soft 'click' from the right. My heart began beating faster as I tried to keep my breathing balanced. Someone had come.

I stood there, still waiting to hear another movement, someone, anything.

Oh, God. Please.

At this point, I didn't even know what I was praying for.

When I heard nothing again, I stepped backwards. Away from the noise, I had heard. I sighed and walked two more steps backwards when I hit something.

It wasn't a wall, It wasn't something. It was someone. My heart was running a marathon by now. I gasped as two strong arms took hold of my shoulders. I didn't say anything. Too afraid to open my mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out.

I was moved around. My palms turned very sweaty, my breath shaky and my heart didn't stop racing. My hands were still behind my back, tied. I could see a shadow of a man.

I felt cold hands touch my chin and then I felt warm breath on my face. His nose touched mine as I fisted my hands trying so hard not to flinch.

"Bellissima," he whispered as his minty breath hit my nose. I shivered but it wasn't cold. My body warmed up as fingers made contact with my hands. He was hugging me, his face buried in my neck as he opened the rope tying my hands.

I just wished to see the man in front of me. His touch was sending tingles all over my body and that voice.

Oh lord, that voice was so damn-

He untied my hands and as soon as he did that I attempted to escape from his grasp but his strong arms kept me in place.

"Tsk, tsk. Don't want anyone escaping, do we? You won't last a minute out there." He spoke, his rough Italian accent making me clench.

I sucked in a breath as I felt him pull me closer to him. There was something similar about him, about his gentleness yet so demanding touch.

His hands slowly travelled up my back to my head. I stayed still not daring to move an inch. This was my kidnapper. I don't know what he was doing but it was addictive.