7.

"So how did you really meet him?" Mateo asked me. It was only me and him in the corner. My kidnapper was gone, as Mateo had stated, it was important business.

"Like he said," I told him sipping my drink which was just water.

He chuckled and drank his drink. "As if."

"What do you mean? We can't meet like that?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Well no, you can't. I mean he is...him. And from what I know about you, you're not the kind who will sacrifice her whole life for a man. Besides, if he dated you before, he'd tell me. As I said, I'm his favourite person." He grinned.

I just chuckled hoping he'd let the topic go. I had no problem telling them I was kidnapped but I was scared of what he'll do to me. I gulped uncomfortably recalling his imprint on my neck.

"Kidnapped. You're definitely kidnapped." Mateo said out of nowhere pointing at me and sitting back on the chair feeling proud of himself.

"What? And how did you come to that conclusion?" I asked him mimicking his sitting position.

He chuckled and opened his mouth to speak but my kidnapper returned. I looked at him and flushed thinking back to when we almost kissed. I was embarrassed. But I stood up and took a deep breath.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him clutching onto my small purse. There was nothing in it, I took it just so that it could match my outfit.

He looked at my hand and ignored my question.

"Come on Avi, the party just began!" Mateo exclaimed as he took my hand and pulled me to the middle of the room. I was taken aback by the sudden mood change but I smiled and tried to match his spirit. He was like a kid. I took a long look at him while he introduced me to his friends and I knew.

He was gay.

The way he spoke, his spirit always so lifted. And he did say he had no girlfriend. Maybe I was wrong.

"Hey girl, you have to meet Carlos. He's so hot and I might have a crush on him." Mateo said practically running as I followed behind.

We came to a stop at the end of the bathroom, and I saw the guy who coldly stared at me during lunch.

Carlos.

"Oh." I let out while Mateo was fangirling over him. Dimitri was sitting there listening to others talk.

I heard a chuckle come from behind me. I turned around to see my kidnapper there staring at me. His lips curled into a smirk as I frowned.

What was so funny? I turned my back to him and smiled at Mateo who was still fangirling over Carlos. They were sitting on the comfy looking couch which was a few feet away from the bathroom.

I turned to see if my kidnapper was still there but he was gone. I sighed and Mateo noticed that. He looked in my direction and took me to another place.

This room was a little too big to be just a room.

He led me to the kitchen, turns out this was the living quarters of the building. On the top floor.

"I usually save some of the drinks here." He said reaching out to the top shelf and taking out a huge bottle of I don't know what. I never really drank much, only when I went to parties. I did have a bottle of wine back home, for special guests.

"I know Val won't let you drink but you have to try this. This is what I live for and of course, sex and pizza and ice cream and- okay, you know what I mean," he laughed pouring us a glass of that alcohol as I chuckled at him.

As I took a sip, something told me that I was going to get in huge trouble.

~

"What did you do?" I heard my kidnapper say as he held me in his arms. I chuckled looking at him with dreamy eyes. He was so hot.

"Nothing! I was just giving her drinks but then she drank too much!" Another voice yelled as I frowned.

"Leave him alone," I scowled at my kidnapper standing in between him and Mateo. "He's my friend! You can't get mad at my friend. You can't-" I was met with the ground. Pain burst through my nose as I groaned, tears formed in my eyes. I had fallen flat on my face.

"Ouch." I heard Mateo say as someone picked me up and shook me for no reason. I felt like slapping him.

I looked up touching my nose which started bleeding.

"It hurts," I whispered staring at those beautiful hazel orbs which were filled with worried.

"Well, I'm gonna go!" I heard Mateo saying then footsteps fading.

"Why did you drink that much?" He asks caressing my cheek as I giggled, "Are you worried?" I asked him, pouting.

Instead of answering me, he picked me up bridal style as I gasped in surprise, tears still in my eyes. My nose was stinging.

"What are you doing?" I screamed laughing.

"Taking you home," he said as I was placed in a car. I touched my nose and it was still bleeding so I groaned for attention even though it stopped hurting.

I felt him sit beside me as he held me close to him. I smiled at the warmth of his body. It had been so long since I was with someone.

"Does it hurts?" He asked me grimacing as he looked at my nose. Maybe I did hurt myself badly.

I nodded, lying. I liked that he was this close to me. His face was extremely near, I could see his pupil dilating. He was looking at my nose and I was staring at him.

"You're so beutivul," I mumbled admiring him. He looked up to me and chuckled at my remark.

"Beautiful." He whispered under his breath as I frowned.

"That's what I said," I pointed out as I fell into his arms, he caught me.

Our face was close. Very close.

I neared him, our noses touching and leaned in. My heart sped but I didn't stop until our lips touched. I closed my eyes and pressed into his lips, not moving, just touching. I felt as if I was soaring in the sky.

I felt his hands digging into my thighs as I straddled him. He started kissing me as I moaned into his mouth. I kissed him back with so much force I cut my tongue with his teeth. But the pain was adding to the pleasure of kissing him for the first time. He groaned when I started rubbing on him. His hardness was poking into my stomach.

I felt my panties grow damp as my hands explored his chest. His hands grabbed my ass and he encouraged me to go faster.

"Fuck Aviana," he groaned kissing my neck as I moaned in his hair.

"Val."

"You have to stop."

"Why? I like this. I like you. I fucking want this." I moan out hoping he'll kiss me again.

"Not like this. Not when you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk," I tell him breathing heavily.

"Trust me when I get the chance I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." He says in a husky voice as I whimper. I wanted that.

"For now beautiful, sleep."