"What about Adriana and Hanna" I asked him and he looked at me but said nothing. I hated the silent treatment.

"I can't even explain how mad I am at you three" he paused "Dad lectured me today because I let you both out if my side. What were you thinking Serena, there is a fucking psycho out there trying to kill you and this is what you do that's reckless!" He shouted at me and I didn't really care I just wanted him.

"I'm sorry" I said then pouted and he rolled his eyes.

"Look at what you are wearing again, he said as he examined me, so fucking hot and sexy" he said as his eyes grew darker. "You are high and drunk" he said and I leaned forward to touch waistline of his pants but he grabbed my hand.

"No" he said and I pulled my hands away from his then turned my attention to the mirror. I don't why he's acting like that, I knew he would've found us one way or the other. Was that my punishment, not having sex with because I swear if that's it, that would be so much torture. I couldn't wait for Valdimir to reach home. "Fuck" I hear him mutter under his breath. In a second his hands where all over me. I knew he couldn't resist this body.

He kissed my lips then went down to collar bone. Forgetting that Valdimir was in the car again. I moaned when he sucked on my sensitive flesh. I began moving my hips against his and he groaned. In the car was cramped and I hated that. He placed one hand above my head pressing on the windows. I hoped the poor window could hold his weight. He wrapped his other hand around my neck then moved his head away from my neck. His grey eyes stared into my blue ones. We tried controlling our breathing. He just stared at me and his eyes says it all that he wanted to punish me so bad.

"Serena, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk the next day trust me when I say this" he said then moved away from me and I whimpered. The car came to a stop and I got out. "Come here" Nikolai called me and I walked over to him. Before I knew it he lift my off the floor. Carrying me bridal style inside, he went upstairs then placed me down on the bed. "Strip" he said and without hesitation I quickly removed my dress. I watched him as he walked over to his drawer then took out the handcuffs. "Go lay down" he told me and I gulped but did what he said. He handcuff both my hands to the bed head then spread both my legs. Tieing them to the bed, my heart started beating faster especially since I didn't know what he was doing.

"Are you going to spank me?" I curiously asked and he smirked.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" He asked and I shrugged. "Yes, I'll spank you but not with my hand though, remember the last time I went easy on you, well not to today, I'm going to fucking tease you and make you beg" he said and I gulped. I watched him as he walked into the closet then came out with his teasing toys. My jaw dropped and he smirked. Placing them down on the bed he walked over to his sound player then turned it on.

Oh my god Nikolai wasn't playing when he said he was gonna tease me. The song often by the weekend came on and I was a little confused because I thought he only listened to Italian songs. Well that was stupid of me to think, he travels alot and he mostly talks English. "Serena" Nikolai said in his deep voice as he slowly approached me. I looked up at him and my heart started beating faster.

"I'm going to tease you and fuck you so hard" he said as he grabbed the feather tickler. "Make you beg, cry, scream my name, I'm gonna make you grip the sheets, make your toes curl and your eyes roll to the back of your head" He paused "when I'm done with you, you're going to be pregnant" He said in a low and deep voice as his eyes darken. I don't know if he was joking about the being pregnant part but, just him talking like that made me feel like coming. I wanted to touch myself so bad but I couldn't. He lightly brush the feather against skin then traveled all the way up to my stomach. He took up the blindfold then placed it over my head. Nooo I wanted to see what was happening now I won't know what's his next move.